Sousuke Yamazaki x Reader (part one)

[ Note : It's pretty long, but hang in there! ]

"WAHH- GOU-! SLOW DOWN, DAMMIT-!!" You screamed as you and your Bestfriend Gou Matsuoka were driving along the streets at 8:45pm. 

Gou's driving.

Crashing is always an option if Gou is driving.

Rin had invited you and Gou to a dinner, on behalf of Samezuka placing in the top 4 in the recent Regionals.

When you and Gou got to the Resturaunt, your knees were still wobbly from the ride here. You just prayed you wouldn't make a fool of yourself in front of everyone.

"Oi, Gou." Rin called out from a table in the far side of the Resturaunt, Which was inside a room, for private parties. He started walking over to us, when he got to us he placed his arms around Gou and hugged her from the back gently.

"Hi Nii-chan!" She smiled brightly. This was a first. Rin doesn't usually show much affection like this to her, but I guess their sibling relationship is pretty adorable.

"Good evening (y/n)." His eyes trailed over to you, which snapped you out of the daydreamy state you were in.

"E-evening, Matsuoka-san." You squeaked.

Rin sighed and stood up properly then rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. "Just 'Rin' is fine." He said and flicked your forehead softly.

You then heard a slight chuckle from behind you, which made you turn around fast. You ended up colliding your face into the chest of Sousuke Yamazaki. You were too embarrased to move, so you just stood still. Your face still against his chest. Your ears were burning from embarrassment.

"...(y/n) ?" Sousuke's deep voice asked.

"(y/n)-chan..kukuku~" Gou giggled, you could tell she was muttering something to her Brother. Gou was the worst whisperer. But you prayed she wasn't saying anything about your crush on Yamazaki.

After about a minute, you quickly put your hands on Sousuke's chest and pushed your face off.

"S-sorry! I was just...Really startled and..Embarrassed." You admitted, but you didn't look him in the eyes.

"...It's..Okay." Sousuke said in his usual calm, collected, unemotional and yet..Soothing tone.

After afew minutes of catching up with Momo, Nitori and the rest of the Samezuka Regional Swimmers, you and everyone else were put into a seating plan. Mainly because Momo would most likely start a food fight, which would have been fun, if we all weren't dressed up and in a public Resturaunt. 

Momo sat on the side of Rin, beside Rin was Gou. Nitori was seated next to Sosuke. Besides Sousuke was..You. And because he was literally a muscle BEAST, his thighs were against yours. Which wasn't saying that much, considering there wasn't that big of a gap between any of the chairs.

A waitress came in and you could have sworn you saw her smirk at Sousuke, but he just looked away. You all placed your orders. You had ordered a cheeseburger, fries and a raspberry lemonade drink.

While you were all waiting for your food to come, Gou's eyes lit up and she said, "Hey! Why don't we play truth or dare?" Everyone, including you and surprisingly enough, Sousuke, agreed. "But let's make it more interesting~ If you can't come out and do the truth, you need to take one shot! Can't do the dare? Two shots!" She said enthusiastically. 

'Rin...Don't let Gou take shots ;; ' You begged in your head. But Rin was the type of brother who would let his sister get away with anything and cover for it. Unless it involved Sex or Drugs, duh.

Momo handed a dice and pen to Gou, she then wrote everyone's initials on the dice. 

"If it lands on your name, you need to pick Truth or Dare quickly!" She grinned then rolled the dice.

It landed on Nitori.

"Truth or Dare Aiichiro-kun?" Gou said.

"Ahh- umm.. Truth." He said, with a slight squeak.

"Have you ever had a porn magazine?" 

Rin slapped his forehead, his face going red, remembering what he found the one time he cleaned Aii's desk.

"...Yes." Nitori admitted, his face and ears going pink.

"Kukuku~ Nii-chan, do you know something?" She grinned and looked at her brother.

"No, i don't." Rin lied.

"Okaaay~" Gou giggled and then threw the dice again.

It landed on you.

"Truth or dare, (y/n) ?" Gou smiled.

'She's smiling..Which means she's planned this out. She's probably going to ask me who i have a crush on. So i guess i have to pick..' 

"Dare." You said confidently.

'She can't get me to confess to Sousuke like this!' You thought in your head. 

"I dare you to...Moan in Sousuke's ear!" She grinned.

Rin, Momo and Nitori's jaws were hanging.

Gou had an evil grin on her face.

You were a blushing mess.

Sousuke was watching, his chin in his palm.

'If i take the shots..He'll know i like him..B-but i couldn't possibly moan into his ear!' You frantically thought.

You took afew breaths, calming yourself down. 'Get it over and done with!' You told yourself supportingly.

You turned to face Sousuke, grabbing him by the collar and pulling him towards you, your lips by his ear's entrance. 'He smells like..Chlorine and Cologne.' You thought. You didn't realize you were breathing hot air besides his ear, so you quickly moaned into his ear, quietly enough for him to hear clearly but the others couldn't.

You then moved back to your old position, hiding the intense blush you had covering your cheeks from Sousuke. That's when the Waitress brought over everyone's meals. And Alcohol.

After a long evening of laughter and chatting with everyone, except Sousuke, who was always teasing Rin. After all of that, Gou said it was time to go, but you groaned and said, "N-noooo~ I wanna stay here with *hicc!* Sou-chaaaaan~~" You giggled, gently grabbing his arm and cuddling it. Rin noticed he didn't shake you off.

"Come on (y/n), we have to gooo, i'm tired!" Gou pouted.

"I'll..*hicc!* walk homee~" You said like a little kid.

"B-but you're in no condition to-" Gou started to protest but was then cut off.

"I'll bring her home." Sousuke announced.

"Eh-!?" Rin and Nitori exclaimed together.

"...Okay, i leave her to you, Sousuke-kun." Gou smiled then left.

After afew minutes of awkward silence, everyone around the table started up conversations with eachother.

If only you knew how interesting this night would get.

Upupupu~