Information and Introduction

Name: Crimson Cross

Age: 19

Parents: Kain Cross and Mary Gates

Siblings: Yuki Cross

Hair Color: Red and Black (SHE LOOKS LIKE RUBY FROM RWBY)

Eye Color: Silver

Skin Color: Pale

Fav color: Gray

Fav Bands: Linkin Park, Evanescence, Hey Violet

Job: Vampire and Dark Knight Huntress

Introduction:

Crimson was there when her father brought home Yuki and Zero. She is the oldest of them and the best fighter. She is the biological daughter of Kain Cross. Her mother left her with her father when she was one year old. She only has a picture if her mother, her father says that they weren't married but they were in love. As far as she knows her mother is dead and living happily with her three sons and husband. She did get a note from her mother saying that he wished that she was a better mother and would like to see her. Crimson said no because she doesn't want anything to do with her mother. She grew up with a good family an loves them dearly. She has met Kaname and his parents before, and they loved her. When she first found out that Yuki is Kaname's sister and they are supposed to get married, she was heartbroken. She has been in love with Kaname since she first met him. She became a huntress when she was 14 and then after a year she was sent to America to become a huntress of the Dark Knights. She has now come back by the wishes of her father.