About 7 point dead

"Olivia! Olivia!?" Lobby yelled as she ran down the dirt path. She looked around at the various generals lying on the ground that had been run over by the ship the ninja had made. No Olivia. After checking the path the ninja had taken, she ran over to the house Olivia and her had been staying in.

She got in and searched the entire place, still no Olivia. 'Okay- she was in the front of the pack.. I checked the path, checked here.. Where could she- the volcano...' Lobby trembled and backed up a few steps. 'She was up there- right there with Garmadon.. She can't be.. Gone..'

Lobby felt her eyes start to sting and turned out of the house. 'She has to be somewhere.. I'll find her..' She went over to the first person she saw, General Omar.

"O-omar? Have you seen Olivia? I know she was in the front and at the volcano.. Did she- Did you see her down here again while the ninja were getting away?" Lobby asked. Omar took the shark helmet off and shook the dust out of his hair before replying.

"I believe so.. I know a lot of us got pushed in the volcano but she seems smarter than to let that happen.. If you've already checked here, maybe check outside of the gates. If she was desperate to get at them she might've tried to chase them out." Omar said. He tried to get up but ended up falling back down. His leg seemed to be bent the wrong way slightly.

"H-here.." Lobby said and extended her hand out to him. He grabbed it and she helped him up. "Thanks for that suggestion.."

Omar nodded at her and she ran towards the gates. The tall logs that separated them from the rest of the jungle were knocked down in some places. The rest of the wall seemed to be close to collapsing as well. The work of hundreds of generals over dozens of years, ruined in one attack. Not just the city, people too. The ninja had no regard for the people they hurt and killed here..

She took in a deep breath to avoid getting to angry and wasted time. She looked at one of the logs that was still standing, a watchtower positioned near the gates. There were scratch marks in it, very familiar scratches. She put her hand up to the marks, they were about as far apart as Olivia's arms were at full length. 'Did she climb all of the way up there..? I didn't know she could do that..'

The marks at least made her feel a little more helpful. She looked up to the top of the watchtower, no one seemed to be up there. She tried to climb up the way Olivia did but couldn't. 'She's stronger than I thought..'

She ran up the steps all of the way up to the top but Olivia wasn't there. She looked out of the window and couldn't see anything through the darkness at first. The torches on the wall only helped them see so far. The only place she hadn't searched was outside now. She slid out of the window facing outside. She dropped down and grabbed on to the windowsill before grabbing onto a log and climbing down. After she was close enough to the ground, she let go and rolled out of the fall.

"Olivia! Are you out here?" Lobby asked. All that she heard was the rustling of the leaves before hearing a weak groan. She looked around again, still not seeing anything. She cautiously took a step towards where she heard it. "Olivia..?"

Something inched out from behind a bush. It was Olivia. Half of her face seemed bloody and bruised and the eye on that side was closed. She dragged herself out of the bush using only one arm. She stopped and weakly looked at Lobby with her good eye. Lobby gasped and ran over. She grabbed Olivia's hand. It was cold.

"I-i think I got the green one's arm at least.. I-it's all I could do before Garmadon hit me with the ship.." Olivia forced out and coughed. Lobby shook her head and looked at all of Olivia's injuries. Half of her body seemed bruised, she guessed that that was the side that the ship hit her, her arm was broken as well as one of her legs and one of the claws on her foot was broken off.

"O-oh Olivia.." Lobby sniffled and tried to get some of the blood off of her face. She ended up just smearing it. She put her other arm under Olivia and lifted her up a little. Olivia weakly squeezed Lobby's hand. "I'll get you back inside and fix you.. Y-you'll be okay.."

Olivia shook her head and looked up at Lobby.

"I-it hurts to move.. Really bad..." Olivia said. "A-and what can we really do.. None of us are exactly doctors and I saw a lot of people get hurt in there.."

"I-i don't like where you're going with this.. You'll be okay.."

"O-okay okay.." Olivia sighed. "I can't move myself to far.. So you'll have to get me inside.."

Lobby nodded and lifted her up as gently as possible. Oliva still winced and let out a small whine of pain. Lobby quietly apologized and started to run over to one of the gaps in the wall. Olivia seemed to be growing drowsy very quickly.

"Olivia.. Stay awake and talk to me.." Lobby said. Olivia opened one of her eyes slightly before closing it again. Lobby shook her but she still didn't open her eyes. She leaned closer to Lobby and took comfort in her warmth. Lobby ran faster to the gap in the wall but she felt Olivia finally go limp in her arms.