Team 4

<Kasai in the media>

A twelve year old wakes up to the sound of his alarm clock. Hitting the snooze button he climbs out of his bed and walks to the bathroom and to brush his teeth then shower. Slipping on his clothes he then walks into the kitchen to make bacon and eggs with a side of orange juice. After finish eating breakfast, he walks out the door and close it behind him locking it.

He walks to school alone while others stare at him, for some odd reason the child can never walk anywhere without eyes following him. Walking into his academy and down the hall he approaches his classroom and see the kids enjoying their time before the teacher comes in. He sits down at my seat. A boy sits on the left side of him. Another twelve year old boy named Takumi Senju, a talented ninja in his own right. Skilled with the multi-shadow clone technique and multiple water Justus. Then a girl sits on Kasai's right and he glances at her out the corner of his eye. It's Mira, she's the same age as the young Uchiha, she's a little shorter than him and she has long black hair. It's weird, she got here out of nowhere, has no parents or family around but she gives him this weird feeling when the boy is around here. The teacher walks in and everyone sits down.

"Today is the last day for you all at the Academy, I'm proud to say that you all have graduated and you have been assigned to your teams." Teams? The boy thought to himself, making the wrong prediction that as soon he graduated he would've been able to do things alone as he did for most of his life. The teacher starts announcing the team numbers and whose assigned to each one.

"Team 4 will be, Mira, Takumi, and Kasai."

The two who were assigned to Kasai's team both seem excited

The two who were assigned to Kasai's team both seem excited. This might not be so bad. The boy began to wonder. Mira,  a kunoichi who brains greatly make up for her lack of strength, using her intellect she'll be able to keep us three steps ahead of our opponent and her battle plans can come through for us many times. On top of that she's great at hand to hand combat and lighting style user. Then there's Takumi the wild card, never being able to predict his actions he'll surely be able to keep the opponents attention of guard, a master of the shadow clone jutsu, and he's a great user of water style jutsu's. After class is over the three start to walk out of class but Kasai is cut off by Sedorikku, a Taijutsu Specialist. Takumi and Mira stood behind Kasai wondering if he'd need help.

"Do you mind? My team and I need to get on our way." Kasai said looking a tad bit irritated. Kasai attempted to walk around him but Sedorikku grabs his shirt and pushes him back. Takumi catches him and begins to get annoyed as well.

"What the hell is your problem?" Takumi questions him but the boy just shrugs his shoulders.

"Nothing" Sedorikku answers with a annoying chuckle

"Don't worry, Takumi" Kasai tries to reassures him that it's okay and walks to Sedorikku with no a hint of fear. "What do you want?" Kasai asks in a serious tone, "We don't have all day to play around."