FEARLESS.

Luka Chaxon used to be one of the happiest boys in district 6, but when he got reaped from the poll of already existing victors, he completely lost himself

Luka Chaxon used to be one of the happiest boys in district 6, but when he got reaped from the poll of already existing victors, he completely lost himself. He didn't want to go back into the arena again, and he definitely didn't want to remember all the people he had to see die.
He had made an ally with the careers, but they had forced him to watch the other tributes die right in front of his eyes, because if he didn't, they would kill him too.

But back then, the careers needed his abilities to survive in a holographic version of the Capitol. Nobody knew what was real or not, except for Luka. That's what made him so skilled in the 72th Hunger Games. Skilled enough to make the other tributes kill each other, leaving him the only survivor and the winner.

After his first games, he locked himself out from the rest of the world for a whole if six months. There was only one person who was able to get to him, but only a part of him was available to that person. That person was Rheal Quinn, his best friend and his now girlfriend.

She was able to break into his comfort zone and reach his heart. She had said the one thing anyone shouldn't say to their best friend. Rheal finally told Luka how she felt about him, that she loved him. But now with the 75th games coming up, only Luka got reaped and Rheal volunteered for the reaped female position because she didn't want to be watching her boyfriend on a screen like she'd done before. Now they have to enter the arena once more, all while having to face their fears and making new allies with people capable of killing them if they were enemies instead.

 Now they have to enter the arena once more, all while having to face their fears and making new allies with people capable of killing them if they were enemies instead