Rapunzel Almost

hey guys this is my first story if you have ideas for cast let me know the dedication is because she got me into grimm brother stories

********************************************************************************************************************

Once upon a time a girl was locked in a tower by an evil witch. One day the witch found a book filled with fairy tales. She saw one story that interested her. The name of the story was Rapunzel. It was so similar to her life. In fear of the story coming true, she cut off all Rapunzel's hair.

One day Rapunzel heard singing. She looked out her only window and saw two pigeons singing a song. The song told the story of Rapunzel. The song wasn't very good but the story of Rapunzel wasn't written to be a song. When the song ended Rapunzel saw two kids in the woods leaving a trail of bread, knowing that the story could not come true by itself she called down to them and asked if they would go find the prince and get him to follow the bread trail. The kids agreed to find the prince.

A week later the prince found the tower. He yelled up to her asking if she was there. She went to the window and yelled back she asked for him to help her. He promised to help for she was the most beautiful girl he had even seen.

He went Back to the palace and went to the garden. It was his mothers favorite place in the palace so she was buried there when she died. A year after her death he planted a tree on the place of her grave. Whenever he needed guidance he would pray in front of the tree. At the tree he asked for Rapunzel to be brought a ladder so she may climb down.

Rapunzel was sitting in her tower when the singing pigeons came, bringing a ladder. She thought she would be free at last but the witch was on her way back to the tower. She saw the ladder. When she reached the tall tower she started to climb the ladder. Little red riding hood and the wolf were walking through the forest after forgiving each other for everything. They saw the witch climbing the tower and a girl in the tower crying. The wolf howled and the witch fell in surprise and landed in a thorn bush at the bottom of the giant tower. When she fell in the bushes she became blind. Hansel and Gretel were skipping along in the woods after escaping the candy house, sadly the witch got away. They went to Rapunzel's tower and saw the witch in the thorn bushes. It was the same witch that trapped them in the candy house. They decided to push her off a cliff that was nearby. Rapunzel climbed down the ladder, thanked the wolf and red riding hood and followed the bread trail out of the forest and finally found the prince's castle. When he saw her he announced a big celebration that night and they all lived happily ever after.

The

End