Sweet Revenge

• Gewidmet Ppl who Hate their teachers too!

Suddenly felt like writing something like this o.O (thank mah teacher) i didnt edit it yet cuz im lazy like that >.> i will try to put some romance in it... i dont even know if i will continue this story :I we will seeee~!

dont watch the vid if u dont like blood and sh!t >.> its some freaky ass thriller! (warned u x3)

~~ 

Prologue

A large grin crept onto my face.

My eyes had a glint in them as I looked at the dead body in front of me.

A chuckled escaped from my mouth but I quickly covered it with my hands.

It wouldn’t be any good if someone where to hear me right now.

I crouched down next to the dead man and started to look in admire at him.

This was one of my best kills since ages.

The grin on my mouth started to stretch even larger.

I was proud of myself.

Another person killed by me.

He deserved it.

“I told you, you would pay for this,” I whispered softly before standing up again.

I glanced at the big knife that was still stuck in his chest.

I should go and dispose that before evidence will be found.

A pool of blood was already around the man and I slowly pulled the knife out of him.

I knew he couldn’t feel any pain anymore but I still wanted to think that he could.

He should feel pain, he should suffer.

I started to walk to the sink and cleaned the knife.

I was wearing gloves so no handprints would be left behind.

I wasn’t stupid, I knew what I was doing and I will be doing it right.

I took my bag from the ground where I casually dropped it and buried the knife back in it.

I took out my notepad and started to scribble some stuff on it;

Mr. Larry.

Harassed me.

Dead.

Killed with a knife through his chest.

I buried everything back in my bag again and quickly glanced one more time at the dead man lying on the ground with a horrified expression.

I chuckled; he really didn’t saw it coming.

Sucker.

I opened the front door of his house and walked away not really caring of anyone saw me.

It wasn’t like they could catch me right now anyways.

If they could they would have had me ages ago already.

I pulled my gloves out since they started to ache.

I took a deep breath suddenly feeling alive again.

It feels good when you killed one of your burdens.

My name is Eva and I’m 18 years old.

My life is a living hell and I’m about to make it a sweet hell.

I need to enjoy it too don’t I?

I love sweet stuff, but I love sweet revenge the most.

~~~~~

not sure if this should be R rated >.> hmmm.... o.O that would be my first R rated story bches!! :D I mean ladies and gentleman >3>