Date.

Its gonna be ugly and its my first time doing this 😞😞, and im not that good in english.. So if there is a mistake ignore it :">, ENJOYY!

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

*Pharah POV*
I woke up in the morning at 7.00AM, realize that this is d-DAY! wooseok finally back from his vocation, and i get to meet him TODAY!!

[Messenger]💬
[walking bamboo🎋]:
Are u ready, dwarf?
[dwarf 🙄]:
YAH, dont call me that!.
[walking bamboo 🎋]:
Alright, at least ur taller than one of my hyung, lol.
[dwarf]:
ah shut, i'm getting ready bye.
[walking bamboo🎋]:
*sent photo*

[walking bamboo🎋]:*sent photo*

[dwarf]:
stop.

I threw my phone and start searching for something thats good enough to wear, 'bath'? No need.

I found some clothes, its an oversize black hoodie and trousers, i know its oogly, but its comfortable.

*beep*
Right when i finished.

[Messanger] 💬
[walking bamboo 🎋]:
Are u finished yet?
[dwarf]:
Yes, where ar u?
[walking bamboo 🎋]:
Near ur house wait for me downstairs.
[dwarf]
Ya ya 👌🏼

I went downstairs, found my mom cooking,"morning,need breakfast?"
My mom asked "nah, its okay gtg!"
"Wait where are you going?" "Meeting wooseok!".

*Wooseok POV*

"Meeting wooseok!", i heard somone shouting when i waited for pharah, i saw her in a hurry and suddenly looking at me, i waved with a slight of smile in my face and she ran towards me, with that meme face.

"Damn i missed you." I didn't expect to hear that lol, "yes yes, so where do you wanna go?" She think too hard and thats makes her face more funny.., "i should change your name to dwarf meme" she pouts and she suggested "mall?" "REJECTED" i immediately refused "fine, i havent had breakfast so lets eat first" "ok, cafe then".

*Pharah POV*

Maybe its a mistake for me to wear something like this, i look oogly, while wooseok just wearing a white hoodie makes him look like an idol, its not FAIR. I heard some girls whispered about him "idol?" "so tall" "lets ask for his number!", oh who the fuck do they think they are?

"Hey excuse us oppa can we-" "NONONONONO YOU CANT." I grabbed wooseoks hoodie, and he just laugh, while the girls staring at me "its none of your bussines right?, how old are you?, are you his sister?" One of them said "even if she's my sister I won't give my number to some random people that doesn't even respect my sister" wooseok start talking, the girls are speechless and end up ran away, "meh i hate people" i said "so you hate me too??" "No you're fine".

*wooseok POV*

"C'mon. I'm hungraayy" she whined, "want to eat some waffle?" She nodded so fast. we're going to some cafe, the maid welcoming us lead us to some table, "you want waffle right?" She humming in respond busy with her phone.