Chapter 1

~I LOVE this ship, I literally love Gray shipped with anyone but Lyoray is my OTP. Probally just as crap as my last one but heeyyyyyyyyy I might as well post it.~

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL OR ANY OF IT'S CHARACTES (Except Luke) Sadly... T-T

STORY:

"GRAYYYYYY!!!!!!" Whined the brunette,

"No Cana, I will not have a drinking contest with you." Said the raven firmly.

"BUT-"

"No, Cana."

"Pleaseeeee."

"Last time I went on a 'Friday night out' with you I woke up on Wednesday, feeling like Acnalogia was screaming inside my head." Gray said with an accusing look directed to the card mage.

"Please, Gray! I promise I'll go easy on you!"

"You will not be going easy on me, if I'm gonna do this I'll do it without your mercy."

"So you will come?"

"Fine"

*later that night*

Lyon didn't know why he got on the train to Magnolia, he had seen Gray earlier that week when the Magic Council had sent them to all the different Guilds in Fiora on a 'Collarborative Project',  whatever the heck that meant. But he felt the need to see her again, after she had dissapperd for 7 years and had been thought dead, he never wanted to let her out of his sight again. He wanted to tell her how much he loved her whilst placing kisses on the top of her head with his arms wrapped around her waist- but he couldn't, it would only ruin the somewhat un-stable 'relationship' they had built. Gray could never love me back, he thought. What he did not know was that said Dragon Slayer did love him back, very much indeed.

Lyon made his way to the guild hall, when he couldn't find Gray there he asked Mira-jane where she was and she told him, "I think I saw Cana dragging her off earlier." 

Oh, dear, he thought, he knew Gray would never back down from a challenge, and Cana, no doubt, had drinking in mind. A few hours later and a couple of bars, Lyon managed to find the bar in which Cana was still drinking and Gray was passed out on the floor. 

Carrying Gray back to her house had been easier than Lyon expected it to be, they didn't run in to anybody and Gray didn't throw up once. An overall success in Lyon's opinion, once they had arrived at the dragon slayer's house he found it rather difficult to open the door whilst carrying Gray bridal style all the while, but he managed. Once inside the currently half-conscious dragon slayer was carefully laid down on her bed, still dressed in a white shirt over a black t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. 

*the next morning*

Gray slowly managed to open her eyes and assess the situation.