The Dark Woods Circus II: Author's Note

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any nightmares that result from reading this story...again. Read at your own risk. Not that it's actually scary or anything...
Special thanks to everyone who read the first one. Thanks for your feedback, and thanks to my teachers for not having a test scheduled for the next day, so that I could sate my uncanny hunger to write the first one.
Oh, wait...there was a test the next day...I think I got an 'A'...

Right, so...the story is gruesome and bloody and messy. It's disturbing. It's got mutilation, torture, abuse and just plain violence.

Fact: this one will be messier than the last one. That DOES NOT constitute horror.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT DO ANYTHING THAT THE CHARACTERS IN THIS BOOK DO.
PLEASE.
DO NOT BITE SOMEBODY'S CHEEKS OFF.
DO NOT LICK YOUR BELOVED'S EYEBALLS.
DO NOT LICK BLOODY CLUMPS OF HAIR.
DO NOT TRY TO STITCH TWO PEOPLE TOGETHER.
ET CETERA, ET CETERA, ET CETERA.
Seriously, I cannot stress this enough. Please, please, please don't do any of the crazy s*** that happens in here!

One more thing. I know I'm not following the songs exactly. I wanted to be original, to put my own twist on it. Just saying.

And please stop chickening out after reading this disclaimer. The ratio of reads on the parts indicates that many of you read this part and don't go on. It's really not that messed up. I'm exaggerating. Slightly.

Well then, let's get started. Flip the page to begin reading the second Dark Woods Circus story: The Dark Woods Circus II.

I swear, it'll be fun this time...!

"I want to die."