Chapter Unè

HIYA!! I'M JINX THE JESTER!! And this is my story of how I went from a lonely jester in the streets of London, England to in the circus with my demonic friends and mysterious master!!

It all started when I was about 18,huh yeah round then, and I was doing a small performance of contortionism and juggling when this mysterious man in long nosed mask that had sparkles and only covered half his face, on, he also had on a red and black cloak and suit to match his pretty mask and a big hat with dangly things on it. He was very stunning from what I could tell so to impress him I went farther and farther to put my feet on my head and past that. When I succeeded I smiled and crossed my arms under my chin and he clapped and took off his mask and what I saw shocked me.

He was very handsome

He was very handsome. But his appearance stunned others as well. His eye drew me in with its radiant blue color his hair just a little darker then his eyes and his mouth was stitched on each side. He had on an eye patch over one eye and his smile was sinister but ruling. He had this big voodoo looking necklace on and a diamond tattoo under his eye. His over all appearance was very flamboyant and outgoing it dazed me. His applause distracted me and when I went to get out of the position I was in I stumbled and before anyone noticed he stepped up and said, "give it up for the lovely Jester ladies and gentlemen for this will be the last performance for him in the town" people cheered and awe but why he said that I didn't know at first until he bent down and picked me up bridal style. "You my dear are being recruited into my circus" he said and my eyes and face lit up with joy. FINALLY!! My dream is coming true..

..........................................................

THANK YOU ALL TOU LOVELY PPL AND THANK YOU TO MADORI SOURS FOR HELPING ME GET THROUGH WRITERS BLOCK