The Shards of the Triangle

Tsott TM.

Skyler Books TM

Copyright 2012

Triforce Inc.

Chapter 1

"Have you located the shards?" Gyak asked. " Yes Sir!" said Skyak. As the two aliens from the planet Zard searched for the shards of the trangle, they find themselves around the planet Earth. " There boss! Planet Earth! That is were the shards are located." Skyak said. Suddenly, they heard a thud on the top of their space ship. Then, a black clothed man smahed through! Suddenly, the strange man quickly shoved a kunai knife right through General Gyak's head! As the blood gushed out of his head Skyak tried to punch this man, but couldn't. " What the heck are you?!" Skyak said as his fist went right through the strange man's head. Suddenly, his head was hard like clay that had just dried. Skyak drew a gun from his side and shot his head letting him free. Then, the man punched Skyak out through the hole in the ship. He was loosing air when he saw a planet near by. Suddenly, everything went black.

Chapter 2

Skyak quickly stood up wondering where he was. "Where...... am I? He said. Then a young traveler walked by. Skyak walked to the man to ask him where he was. "Ummm sir....where am I?" Skyak asked. "Why your in the Sahara desert," the man said. "Hi I'm John, who are you?" "My name is Skyak from the planet Zard." The man laughed. "You are one funny man," John said. Suddenly, Skyak noticed a shining shard of yellow glass. On the glass there was letters. It said, "باتتهغببللااالللرتهعغبيبزاتتعففففققيبل." John was wondering what this said, however Skyak knew what it said. The shard said, "Triforce of Powe.... It stopped there. Skyak knew this was a shard of the Triangle the second he read it.

Chapter 3

"One down seven to go," Skyak said. John asked what he was talking about. So, Skyak told him the legend of the Triforce.

Three million years ago there was once a great king. His name the Relfar. He led his nation with an iron fist. The other nation was an evil one. The leader's name... Arlin. He one day traveled the the nation of light and fought the king. The king had no chance of winning. Because if this, Arlin attacked him with dark power. In Relfar's dying breath, he rekeased his energy into three triangles. Together each triangle was known as the Triforce. The first triangle was the triforce of power, second the triforce of wisdom, and lastly, the triforce of courage. One million years later, a hero by the name of Rai came to save the nation. He alone could open the chamber to the triforce. With it's power, Rai sleyed Arlin. Knowing that the power was a hazard, Rai destroyed the triforce and sent it's shards on to the planet earth. He thought there was no life on earth. But he was wrong. Ever since men have been risking there lives just for the power.

Chapter 4

Skyak checked the back of the shard. There on the back was a map to where the next shard was located. Brazil was were the next shard was located.

Back on the planet Zard......

"Hahahahaha I am free!" said a strange man. The gaurds if the Zard jail turned around. " Holy Crap! Arlin's Free!!!!!" he pulled the alarm. Two thousand men tried to kill Arlin. Every one of them lied on the ground dead. The new king heard about Arlin's return. " Please come Rai! Please save us!"

Back on Earth........

"We're here!" John said. Skyak and John search for days but couln't find the shard. Suddenly, he saw a golden monkey Statue. Skyak poked it's eye and quickly a tree opened revealing a cave. They went in the cave and found on a golden pedestal the shard. Skyak picked up the shard and connected the two shards together. He read in Zardenese the shard say, "Triforce of Power."

On the back was a new map. "Tokyo!" John said. "Let's go!" said Skyak.