Chapter One - Fight

Outside there was a crowd of students circling Harry and Draco. Once again they were arguing.

Draco snarled at Harry and Harry scowled back. "You're pathetic Potter! You know that!"

"Please Malfoy! That's coming from you. You probably still call Lucius daddy!

Everyone laughed. Draco stepped forward and pushed Harry against the wall, breathing heavily on him he said, "at least I have a dad."

The crowd went silent.

Harry forcefully shoved Draco back and grabbed his collar. He had his other hand in a fist ready to punch Draco when- "BOYS! Stop this nonsense at once!" It was Mcgonagall walking over to them, "Five points will be taken from both of your houses!" Harry put his fist down and let go of Draco's shirt.

They continued jeering at each other. The crowd dispersed, chattering about what had just happened.

Harry left with Ron and Hermione and Draco with Crabbe and Goyle. However, neither Draco nor Harry were satisfied. They wanted someone to have won.

Draco wanted to release some anger so he punch the nearest tree. This hurt him a lot and his knuckles started bleeding.

"Ugh, I hate that idiot." Harry scowled. He was mad at Draco, "he winds me up so much!"

"Well, you know what they say! Opposites attract!" Added Ron, not really helping the situation in any way.

"Shut up Ron! You're not helping!" Hermione glared at Ron.

"Harry. Would you like to go to the Common Room to calm down a bit?" Hermione was trying to say this in the nicest possible way so that she wouldn't anger Harry too much. "Draco is an idiot! Don't take what he says too personally."

Harry agreed to go to the Common Room with his two friends and forget about the whole situation.

Draco on the other hand was not calming down. He was pacing up and down the Slytherin Common Room looking down at his feet.

"Oi Draco!" It was an older Slytherin student, "you and your little boyfriend are so cute when you fight!"

Draco scowled and marched up to his dorm Crabbe and Goyle running after him to catch up. But as soon as the got up to the dorm, Draco slammed the door in faces.

Crabbe and Goyle looked at each other and shrugged.