Craziness Vs Innocence---Shot 1

Hello guys!! This is Mars with a new crazy story😛😛 Don't make fun of the title I got this one only🙈🙈🙈.
Okay coming to the story, this is a teenagers story and there is no family drama as whole series will be shooted in school and hostel😜😜😜. I thought now a days I'm getting serious with my stories so here is light humorous story showing friendship, attraction and teen love.
Let's see who is crazy and who is innocent😉😉😉
Hope so you will like it.

Craziness Vs Innocence(SwaSan fs)
Shot 1:
Characters:
Sanskar Maheshwari: 17 years old currently studying in 12th standard. Flirting, teasing, making fun, zero in studies, craziness are few words which describes him perfectly. He is extremely handsome that all girls want him as their boyfriend but he is waiting for his princess. He is spoiled brat who do everything except studies.He is leader of their gang.

Laksh Maheshwari: 17 years old cousin
of sanskar.He is also not good in studies and spoiled.He has girlfriend kavya. He always support sanskar.

Ragini Gododia(😱😱😱 she in my story shocked??? Me too😂😂 but you will enjoy trust me, if you really know what I mean😉😉) 17 years have high attitude and ego. She thinks she is the best (but I doubt😜) She has huge crush on sanskar and is always after him may be he will accept her (not even in her dreams😎)

Kavya Mehra: 17, always with ragini she is laksh's girlfriend. she is also little similar to ragini.

Kavita Kapoor: 17, she is sensible calm and sweet girl but crazy at the same time.She is Nikil's girlfriend and they are really serious in their relation.She doesn't like ragini much.

Nikil Khanna: 17, same like sanskar and laksh crazy and zero in studies but he is not flirty as he really loves kavita.

So Sanskar Laksh Nikil Kavya Kavita and Ragini all are classmates and spoiled gang of the school. Their gang name is "Crazy Gang". Sanskar is the leader and the most popular boy of the school.They always fail in semester exams just try to get passing marks in finals. No teacher like them infact they are known as disturbance of the class.
No one mess with them as all are scared of their pranks. They are back benchers.

(Where is our heroine??? Coming coming how can I forgot shona😍😍.)
Swara Bose: 17 years old, wearing specs but she is beautiful to extreme level. Her innocence can attract anyone. She was topper in her previous school and is new in Sanskar's school as her mother, shomi got transfer from Delhi to Kolkata.She is innocent but not coward(remember it) Her answers are enough to shut the other person's mouth.(that u will get to know)

Ram and Sujata maheshwari: parents of Sanskar.
Ap and Dp Maheshwari: parents of laksh.
Shekar and janki Gododia: parents of ragini.
Shomi Bose: only parent of swara.

All are living in hostel and its joint hostel of boys and girls in St Joseph Convent School. Maheshwari's are the trustees of the school.
Kavita kavya and ragini live in one room while Sanskar laksh and nikil share one room.

Story Begins:
Basketball Ground:
Sanskar is tapping the basketball on the ground alone as it's evening and he is passing time. He is roaming in whole ground. He loves basketball alot and is champion in it.
While he was fully indulge in playing with that ball sweating and breathing heavily then only one girl came near him and said
Girl: hi Sanskar
Sanskar stopped tapping the ball and look at the person.He got irked seeing the girl.
Sanskar(irritated): what ragini!???
Ragini: may we talk for sometime??
Sanskar(sternly): no
Ragini: but why??
Sanskar: bcoz I don't want and plzz for god's sake stop sticking to me.
His tone was highly frustrated but it didn't effected ragini and she said
Ragini: see Sanskar in our gang all are couples kavya laksh and kavita nikil except both of us.
Sanskar: then???
Ragini: don't you think we should also start our relation.
Sanskar: we already have relation.
Ragini (happy): really what relation?
Sanskar: brother sister you are my elder sister.
Ragini: I'm not your sister and we are of same age then how elder.
Sanskar(shrugs): now you look elder to me what can I do???
Ragini: sanskar
Sanskar: hey plzz you leave don't eat my brain.
Ragini left from there fuming.
Sanskar(shouted): good bye sister.
Laksh who listened them came near sanskar and said
Laksh: why don't you get committed sanskar instead of flirting here and there.
Sanskar: I'm not mental to be with ragini and moreover she is my sister.
Laksh: I know you don't like her even I'm not saying ragini but any other girl there are many who are crazy after you.
Sanskar: you know laksh I'm waiting for my princess who will become Sanskar's Queen, the day I will get her I will stop all this flirting.
Laksh: and when she will come???
Sanskar: that destiny knows. Who knows she may come today only(winks)
Laksh: you and your high standard talks.
Sanskar: leave it you won't understand.
Sanlak went to the hostel.