Introduction

Welcome one and all to The Reading Room's profile guide!

We are here as a place for both readers and writers to come together.  This profile is for those that value a good book, regardless of genre!  We are a sanctuary for book lovers and a place to discuss all that books have to offer.  May your reading be enjoyable whilst you are here.

Thank you for stopping by!

Remember:  Read, comment and vote on stories you enjoy. Always be positive.  Let's build a great community!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them!

WHAT CAN YOU FIND IN THIS GUIDEBOOK?

This Profile Guide was created to help you navigate the profile and to get an overview of everything going on and how things work around here on TheReadingRoom.

You'll find everything you need to know about this profile and other need-to-know information that can help you interact with this profile.

📚 Do you want to broaden your reading horizons and discover new books, authors and genres?

📚 Do you love reading challenges?

📚 Do you live for competition?

📚 Do you have a hard time deciding what you want to read next?

📚 Or do you simply enjoy discussing books with fellow readers?

Reading takes you places. Where in the world will your next book take you?

Thank you so much for following! We encourage you to tell your friends about this community.