Prologue/Disclaimer

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING! Enjoy!
----

Death

All John Laurens could think was death. He felt sick. He groaned and he opened his eyes. The bright light hurt, so he closed his eyes again and thought, grasping for memory.
He was creating an army made up of black men and he got shot.

"Where am I?" He wondered. He lifted his hands, they were slightly transparent but he didn't seem to notice. Then he saw his friend, Alexander Hamilton with Eliza. Why was he in their house?

"Philip," Eliza said, "We will name our son Philip." She was carrying a little bundle. John walked over to look at the boy.

"He's adorable." He breathed. Suddenly he realized he didn't know that Alex had a son.

"Alex, since when did you have a son?" He asked suspiciously. When he didn't receive a response he waved his hands in front of Alex's face. He tried to pull his hair. His hand passed through Alex's hair.

"What the hell?!" He shrieked upon noticing how transparent he was.

"Am I dead?" He wondered.

"Guwa!" He heard. He turned to Philip. Philip was starting straight at him.

"Can you see me?" He whispered.

"Guwa!" The baby laughed and reached his for John. John took his hand and smiled when it didn't pass through.

"I'll be here for you, even if nobody else is." He promised.

And that's when it all began.

___________*****

I hope it wasn't to bad.
Comment, follow, vote!

- Mia