Part One: The New Beginning

A/N: I don't own Nura:Rise Of The Yokai Clan. I also don't own the songs I put on. Most of them will be from ChokoNeko
_______________________________________________  "Alright class, you're dismissed," The teacher said as everyone excitedly walked out of the classroom. "And don't forget to do your homework!" No one heard the teacher, so she sighed.

"Mrs.Hakushi? C-Can I-I Ask you a question?" A teenage girl around fourteen studdered.  She had red hair and blue eyes. Her name was Ai Azami.

"Yes Ms.Azami. What is your question?" The teacher said.
_______________________________________________

Ai smiled as she walked out of her school. Ai got on her bike and rode home.

"I'm home!" Ai yelled as she took off her shoes. She heard her grandfather telling her to come hear, so she followed his voice to the living room. The room was fairly small. In the right corner was a small TV. And in the middle of the room was her grandfather.

Her grandfather had a peculiar head. His head was long, and bald.  He had red eyes, very usual indeed. He also wore a jade green kimono. "I will be gone for a few days, Ai." He sighed for the future reaction that her niece was going to make.

"But why grandpa? Where are you going that's so important?" Ai complained and thinking of the thought of being home alone. You see, Ai never liked being home alone. Whenever she would go in her room, she could see shadows that are not hers.

"I have a meeting to go to. Now, calm down, Ai. I'll only be gone for a few days. It won't be long, I promise." He said.

"Fine." Ai pouted.
_______________________________________________

"Near the school region, a school bus crashed. We don't know what happened, and where tying to find out," The news reporter said.

Ai was sitting by her grandfather pouting because she couldn't sit in front of the TV to watch her favorite show. She stopped pouting when the news went on.

The news reporter was a girl, she had brown eyes and brown hair. She was wearing a blue tuxedo with a white under shirt and a red tie. Her brown hair was up in a high ponytail. She was holing a microphone that had a square box that said 'News 18net'. Her nails were painted red.

The scene was a dead end with lots of fog. The yellow school bus was tilted back on the left side at the end corner.

The fog started to grow and there was a voice laughing.

"What the!?" The reporter said and cleared her eyes. The laughing came louder and louder and there was a hand by the reporter. The hand was green, and it's long nails were black.

"Sheilie! Quick! Someone call the ambulance!-" The screen turned gray.
_______________________________________________