Chapter 1: Fallen Down

Hello, Anti here! Just a few things before we get started. First off, thank you for reading! Second, words in 'Sample' are thoughts. Words in 'Sample' are Shadows demons mentally talking with them.(I'll explain what I mean by Shadow demon later.) If its like, "Sample~", it means one of two things, one they are saying it in a sing-song voice, or two they are being flirty. If the words like this, 'Sample~', then they are singing. Third off, I do not own Slugterra, the only things here I own are Echo, Moon, Orebus, and all of their parents. I also own Jack and Ash, the shadow demons. I give credit to the creator of Slugterra. If you wish to use any of my charaters in your own story, please ask me first. Anyways with that being said, onto the story!

~Echo's POV~
I got ready to go into the arena. 'Wonder who I'm fighting today.' The arena was a place where two competitors entered, and only one left, meaning that one ended up dead. My father had forced me to enter, or he would of killed Moon, my younger sister. My older brother Orebus died in the arena, and so for five years I have replaced him. I usually go against 10 people a day, but I never knew who it would be against. That was the scary part, you never know until it was too late. "First up, Echo Wood, formerly known as The Singer! For the new folk out in the crowd, she gets this name from being able to summon things when she sings! Give her a hand!" The announcer exclaimed as I want out on the battlefield. The audience bursted in applause. I looked over at Moon, who was in front row since she knew me, and I gave her a big reassuring smile. She was always afriad I'd die like Orebus. 'I made mom a promise, I would always protect you.' I faced forward. "And in the other corner we have Bailey Duter. Best friends with Echo and is formerly known as The Dagger Dancer for her ability to make her daggers dance in the air and strike her opponet from every angle. Two best friends having to fight to the death, who will win? Stick around to find out!" The announcer exclaimed as Bailey stepped out. The audience bursted in applause again. My gold eyes went wide with shock. I stared into her emerald green eyes, which were filled with greif. "I'm so sorry Echo." She apologized and started to make her daggers come after me. I dashed around. "Bailey, I won't fight you!" I screamed, throwing down my 2 long swords, which were out since the beginning. "What a turn of event folks! The Singer refuses to fight!" The announcer commented. I started to sing to help me dodge.
-Begining of Watch me Bleed-
Her daggers sliced up my limbs badly, causing me to stop for a second. The four daggers went through my arms and legs as I screamed in pain. I went back to moving, my blood dripping on the ground. This went on for a minute, me dodging and her attacking, before her blades caught me. They went through my gut, and one even in my chest. I could've kept fighting, I could've picked up my weapons and ended it right then and there, but I didn't, so I stayed kneeling.
-End of Watch Me Bleed-
I could hear Moon banging on the force field that protected the watchers from getting hurt by the battle. Bailey picked up one of my swords as she did. Moon apparently remembered she could teleport because she was suddenly in front of me with my other sword in hand. She knocked the final attack Bailey did to the side with my weapon and it cut my cheek. She instead hit the ground, causing a crack to form. She tossed my weapon down, and I took them both and sheathed them. I grabbed Moon from behind and we fell in the hole. I saw Bailey cover the hole quickly as we fell down this...tube? 'Since when was this here?' I wondered as I used my arm that wasn't holding Moon to slow the fall. The dark tunnel quickly became bright colors and we fell into the unknown world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Word Count:723~
Finally done with the first chapter! Again, thank you for reading my cringey writing and I see you next chapter.
Anti out