The Story

"Lexi?" The teacher called the girl's name who wasn't paying attention. She had blonde hair with purple highlights that fell passed her shoulders. She looked up at her teacher with her crystal purple eyes glimmering softly.

"Sorry, Mr. Themer." She said with respect.

"Watch and pay attention." Mr. Themer said sternly.

Mr. Themer isn't a very nice teacher. He usually yells or raises his voice when the students aren't paying attention.

Lexi tensed when she felt two cold eyes watching her. She gradually turned her head to see a pair of crystal blue eyes staring at her coldly. She blushed as here fair skin grew paler. It was Keith Shade, the darkest guy around school; watching her still. Lexi looked away and buried her face into her hands, blushing still.

Keith has long, spiky black hair with white bangs that covers his eyes. His skin is fair but a little bit darker than Lexi's skin. His nose is average size. His lips are medium sized and has some black piercings on his bottom lip. The lip piercings are mostly called snakebites. He's wearing dark clothes. He has a very dark navy hoodie and black skinny jeans. His shoes were called converse.

When the bell rang, Lexi removed her hands from her face and grabbed her books. She stood up and scurried out of the classroom. It was at the end of school time. People had rushed out and started pushing or shoving people out of their way. Her school wasn't filled with nice teenagers.

Lexi scurried to her locker, trying to open her locker but she kept messing up the combination of her locker. Suddenly someone shoved her against her locker, causing her to mess up the combination. Her arm hit something hard and was burning a little. She was wincing but pushed the pain aside and frowned.

"Hey!" Lexi snapped angrily.

"Oh, poor little baby. Get over it." A voice mocked her from behind.

Lexi managed to move away from her locker and turned around to see who was mocking her. It was Keith Shade. She frowned, knowing that she would be in pain for two years.

"Leave me alone you jerk..." She muttered, looking away from him. She slowly squirmed away and continued to walk away. She left with Keith laughing at her.

"Wow! We have a pathetic little girl here!" He roared with laughter. His face was red as an red apple. He couldn't stop laughing.

Lexi gritted her teeth softly as if trying to hold back her tears. She turned around, heading back toward Keith. She suddenly threw her books at him roughly. Keith used his hands to push away the books that were flying towards him. He had stopped laughing after that.

After pushing the books away, he just grabbed her upper arms roughly but not crushing her arms. He pinned her against the lockers, just staring down at her. His hands were hurting lightly.

Lexi looked up at him, whimpering. He could see the fear in her eyes.

"P-please don't hurt me." She was trembling slightly.

Keith just stared down at her as if he wanted to say something. He sighed, knowing Lexi won't believe every word that comes out of his mouth. He gradually let go of her arms and backed away, not even looking at her anymore.

Lexi looked up at Keith bewildered. She was staring at him and took a step forward as if wanting to touch him. Keith just took a step back again and turned to walk away. Lexi looked around, realizing they were the only ones in school. She started to follow him.

"Hey! Wait!" Lexi tensed, running after him as he ran.

Keith didn't stop until he got to the abandoned park. Lexi had no clue where she was at.

"Keith? Where are we?" She asked, not paying attention as she changed into a walking position. She suddenly crashed into Keith who had stopped running in front of her. She fell to the ground, blushing.

Keith glanced down at her, "You do not need to know." he muttered.

"Yes I do!" she snapped, not backing down.

He scoffed, looking away.

"No you don't! You wouldn't care!" he yelled.

Lexi flinched, getting up and grabbed his shirt.

"Yes I would care! I'm not like the other girls who are stuck up witches!" she yelled, looking up at him.

"So? So what? You're too pathetic to notice..." he murmured, not caring if she was holding his shirt.

"Notice what?" she asked as if puzzled.

Keith shook his head, grabbing her hands and ripped them away from his shirt. He pulled her closer, holding her hands in his hands.

"To notice this." he whispered as he put her hands to where his heart was beating rapidly.

She looked puzzled still so she looked up at him and felt his heart beating. She seemed not to get what Keith was trying to tell her.

"I don't understand what you're trying to tell me.: she said nervously. Keith frowned and removed her hands away from his chest.

"Then get out of here!" Keith pushed her away then walked away. Lexi tensed, running after him.

"No wait. Please tell me." she pleaded as she grabbed his arm tightly.

Keith sighed, not looking down at her. He looked up at the sky. The sky was growing darker. Lexi's heart slowly sank because Keith wasn't looking at her. Keith's mouth slowly opened as if about to say something.

"Lexi... Just get away from me." he sighed, closing his eyes. Lexi turned Keith around, making him to face her.

"No. I will not until you tell me." she said stubbornly.

"Lexi, you won't understand me." Keith opened his eyes and looked down at her.

"I would understand." she whispered, nodding.

Keith suddenly grabbed Lexi's head in his hands and kissed her passionately. Lexi was shocked at first but Keith pulled away and rested his forehead against hers before she could kiss back. His eyes were closed again.

"I've always loved you. But you won't return it. You didn't notice anything I do." he whispered.

"I- I did... But I didn't think you would return it to me either." she stammered, blushing at the fact she got her first kiss. Keith just nodded and hugged her tightly but was careful.

Lexi was warming Keith's heart. His life was changed because of her. Keith had decided to keep her in his arms and protect her with all of his life. He'd do anything to keep her safe and happy at all times. They stayed together until death.

~

If you want me to continue this story then I will. This would be the prologue if I do write a story out of it.

This was created in the year of 2010. I was a sophomore when I wrote it. If you steal this story,​ I'll make you look bad