PART ONE BETCHES

Pearl and Trump fucking hated each other. 

Trump was a fascist shithead, Pearl was (literally) an illegal alien.

However, because of the power of writing, non-existent plot and Tumblr, Pearl now works at the White House as his personal secretary. 

"SECRATARY! GET YOUR PALE ASS IN HERE AND DO MATH SHIT!"

"Yes Mr. President."

"I AM BETTER THAN YOU"

"Yes Mr. President."

"YOU WOMEN ARE SO STUPID I COULD JUST GRAB YOU BY THE PUSSY RIGHT NOW."

"Yes Mr. Presi-WAIT WHAT THE FUCK NO!"

"YOU DO WHAT I SAY BETCH!"

"Sir, I'm your secretary, not your maid."

"DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A SHIT?!?!"

"Well, you look constipated, so no."

This bickering continued on for like 12 hours till Melania had enough and distracted Trump so Pearl could relax and hide more dildos in his desk. Pearl had hidden a comically large amount of dildos in the Oval Office. (420 regular ones and 69 vibrating ones to be exact) Trump returned in a huff, with his hair somehow looking worse than before.

"The toilet is out of gold bars for me to wipe my ass with, go put some more in."

Pearl's eye twitched. She needed the money to support Steven cause Amethyst was a lazy piece of shit and Garnet was shattered. (RIP Garnet) 

"Yes sir."

Trump sat his ass down in the fancy-ass chair and groaned.

"aaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHH"

"What's the problem, sir?"

"I miss my old life. I miss being, y'know, a shitty businessman."

"So do I."

The Pearl ran before Trump realized what she said.

Den dey fucked and did bootiful abomination was born into da world.