Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Breanne POV

"BREANNE, LILA AND LAVINIA ARE HERE!" i heard my mom call from downstairs.

I couldn't believe I had to go back to school today. I mean yeah i was excited to see my friends, but waking up at 6 am??, yeah I'm not excited for that. I put on my gray vans and grabbed my jansport backpack, heading downstairs.

"AHAHAHAH!" we all screamed at each other. I'd been in Maryland for the past 2 weeks and just got back yesterday, so I haven't seen my friends in a while. I know it wasn't that long, but it seemed like forever!

"OMG YOU LOOK GREAT!" Lila said.

"YEAH AND YOU'RE SO TAN!" Lavinia said.

I was wearing a blue tanktop from Pacsun, the front tucked into my white jean shorts, and i had black crew socks on. My hair was straightened, it now reached my lower back, and i just wore my everyday eyeliner and mascara, Lila was wearing a floral crop top with high waisted jean shorts and a pair of floral vans. She had light-medium brown hair that was naturally wavy. Lavinia had on a plain white crop top to go with her floral shorts, and black crew socks with black vans. Her hair was usually very curly, but she straightened it like she always did for school.

"YOU GUYS LOOK GREAT TOO!! OKAY LETS GO" i laughed at them. We all got into Lavinia's black bmw and headed to school. Lavinia was 16 and that's the age that you needed to be to drive in North Carolina now. We parked and walked to the HUGE building that looked like it could be a college. Our town did some re-constructing over the summer and decided to merge the two high schools it had. Now, it was just one big campus in the middle of the west side and the east side.

"Wow." we all said at the same time. Lila went off with her other friends since she was a grade below Lavinia and I.

"MADISON!" Lavinia screeched. I turned my head to see Madison L and Madison S walking towards us. We all hugged and caught up with each other, making our way into the new school. I got to my locker and started to put my things away when some guy came up next to me. I took a good look at him and could smell the strong scent of his axe, typical high school boys. I slammed my locker and walked away, going to homeroom.

When i walked in, everyone else was standing in the back of the room, so i joined them. The teacher gave us assigned seats. Because of my last name, i was more towards the middle of the classroom. Lucky for me, I had to sit next to the same locker guy. And even luckier, he was sitting by all his friends and I was in the middle of it. Yay.

"Breanne!!! You look tan." Nick said.

"So I've heard. You look...alright." i replied giving a fake smile.

He rolled his eyes at me and continued to talk to all his friends. They started compairing schedules, and i noticed that the guy next to me only had one class with his friends. He turned towards me, "What classes do you have?"

"Probably nothing good. I'm lucky if I have at least one with my friends." i said, pointing to my schedule. He looked at it and nodded.

"Wow we have almost every class together. Just not english and spanish." he said.

"Oh cool. I guess I'll be seeing you around." i said as the bell rang. "unfortunatley." i said under my breath.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing." i faked a smile and started to walk away.

"I'm Shawn by the way." he said smirking at me. I just smiled at him, I didn't bother telling him my name. Besides, I wanted NOTHING to do with typical guys this year. If they wanted me, they needed to be real.

---------------------------------

DEDICATED TO MY FRIEND BREAXG. SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?!?!?!