Trailer: BTS Texts and Scenarios

📱Texts

Yoongi: Yah! Wake up yeobo~ ♡♡

Y/n: Am I dreaming?
Y/n: My Yoongi is waking me in the morning.
Y/n: Nah. You're not yoongs

Yoongi: You notice that more?
Yoongi: I efing called you yeobo
Yoongi: I even added those shitty hearts

Y/n: 😒
Y/n: Definitely Yoongi.

Scenarios

...Y/n was next in line to see her ultimate bias, Kim Taehyung also called V, at an exclusive fan meet that has only limited slots. But then, she remembered her terrible yet fun morning.

(Bff/n), her crazy best friend, drag her this morning out of bed without any warning to somewhere she doesn't know where. She mostly tripped along the way and nearly crashed into walls. Y/n didn't even know they went to a boutique to buy new clothes for a special occasion. She was suddenly pushed into a fitting room by her best friend also giving her a bunch of cutesy dresses to try which is not her style.

"Can you get me something badass? These are gross." Y/n complained as she hangs the dresses above the door. (Bff/n) scoffed and choose clothes like these:

"Kamsamnida  (Bff/n)! You totally know me~" Y/n praised her best friend's choice of clothes for her. She observed the perfectly matched clothes that are not too punky yet hip-hop style.

Going back to the present time, Y/n didn't notice that Taehyung was staring at her with a confused look and smile. Taehyung noticed she was staring at the white table while just standing there waiting for nothing.

"Jagi~" Y/n recognised that deep husky voice making her get back to her senses. Not that she really can with Tae staring at her face...

To be continued...

📝Skit

*Ain't giving you trailers, these are special chapters~* 😈

Author's Note

Annyeong Army~ Ahh~! 😧 *tense as fuck* I don't know where to start. Hehe...

*Be prepared for long shitty authors note, but PLEASE READ. This is like the tutorial of this book*

As you can see, I love emoticons and symbols so be prepared to see them in everything frequently. Also when you see those specific symbols, you will know exactly if it's a text, scenario, etc.

Here is the list of symbols:
📱 for texts - straightforward, just text messages
✒ for scenarios - a complete one-shot story
📝 for skits - it's like role-playing. The format will be like a script. (Combination of text format and short paragraphs.)
☕ for Author's note - so that you dont expect any story or text updates

It may be confusing, but you will understand everything soon. 😊 Especially the skit. (I also got confused while explaining, so I just stopped)

There will be a LOT of Korean words so I wrote their meaning and how it is written in hangul at the start of the chat. (LET'S LEARN KOREAN TOGETHER! I'm still a newbie~)

There will be a lot of 'cursing' that is not censored (like fuck as f--k) or changing the spelling (like asshole as @ssh0l3). I know you guys are responsible and matured for this kind of things. Oh! And to be honest, I can't say in real life any curse word except for shit unless I'm typing or writing them.

Also before I forgot, did you notice the format of the chapters~?

Yup! It's like BTS songs sequence in an album. (I just assumed you noticed 😂)

To finish this trailer, Thank You in advance for reading this book. I'll try to get better at writing and update at least once or twice a week. (You guys know the reason. Studies. 😫😫)

감사함니다~! 사랑해 아미~ ♡♡