Prologue

Four hundred years ago.

"Death can never do us apart. My love for you is forever” he said.

His ocean blue eyes held so much warmth and love for me that it is becoming difficult for me to follow my goal. This is not the right time for me to fall weak and back away from my responsibility. Be strong Sophia, be strong.

“Sophia, are you with me? Or did my charm do the magic” he said and playfully winked at me.

Yes his charm did do a number on me. I am madly head over heels for him and he knows it too.

“Stop staring at me. I know I am an artwork crafted by God in leisure and all but stop undressing me with your eyes" he smirked.

This has brought me out of trance. “Oh please, don't create too much hype for yourself “ I smacked his shoulder and rolled my eyes.

I began walking towards our bed when I sensed him towering over me. He hugged me from behind and started peppering my neck with kisses. I melted right away in his embrace. No way I could carry on with my plan, when all I wanted was to be in his arms. Lords above, please help me.

“Why are you so lost Sophia, tell me what's wrong”. He asked in such alluringly low voice that tears started flowing without my permission.

He cupped my cheek and kissed my tears away. This small gesture of his made me fall in love with him again.

“I love you Harry,now and forever, please remember that. Nothing can do us apart nothing. You will always be mine and also please forgive me”.

“For what are you apo”, but before he could complete the sentence I had stabbed him in his heart.

Shock and betrayal is evident on his face. The eyes of the person whom I loved with my whole heart began to close slowly. A lone tear escaped his left eye and his body began to tremble. He is taking his last breath but instead of accusing me for the crime I had done, his eyes held love and understanding.

“ I love you Sophia, you are only mine” a whisper escaped his lips and costed his life. There lays the body of the only person who stole my heart, made me laugh, cried with me, my best friend, my first and only love, my husband.

“I love you more Harry”. Kissing him on his forehead for one last time, remembering all the moments we spent, I slit my throat with the same knife I stabbed my husband.

Note:

© All rights reserved.

Please comment on how you felt about the chapter.

Hope you enjoy and like the story.

This chapter is small as it is only introduction.

Please do not copy the story. Respect the effort and time spent by the author on writing.