one last drink

Every thing started normal me and my friends Rascal, William,Jack, and Scott were all at the Dakota West bar. coming home was different we drove home ready to get away from Every thing that happened that night I'm not the person to believe in horror stories but must say the way Jack was speaking it sounded believable.  "You know the story of Sanderville?" Jack kept talking and none of us were amused.  Jack, Rascal ,William  were from Sanderville,  Scott was from Tuntick,Texas. Once we got home the news said there was a killer on the loose and hit cover quickly. "if anything we should go to the cellar fast" Scott said. We all went to the cellar of course we were all still drunk. as we got there we locked the cellar. No one knew it would be the last drink of their lives. all of a sudden Rascal, William, and Jack. were stabbed right on the spot me and Scott came out alive but it will be something we will never forget.  Scott died in war just a few years later I have lived to tell the story of what happened that night  the grave of the boys is written on the wall of the bar "To be remembered of Jack Letterman,  Scott Viclson,  and Rascal Timber forever written in stone".

BTW my sis wrote this one