"Family doesn't end in blood" -Homicidal Liu x Jeff The Killer

"Family doesn't end in blood, but for the Woods family, blood is what ended it all."

Liu woods was a normal kid before the accident.

He got good grades, never got into trouble much, always kept his younger brother out of trouble, did his chores and never talked back.

That was until the accident happened. The accident being a murder spree made by his younger brother, who assumedly snapped, who had killed his- no, their, parents, and had inflicted the wounds that now litter his body in jagged scars.

Jeff was a normal person, right? He wasn't a killer. No, his younger brother was a troublemaker and a trickster, but not a killer.

The police reports and voices in his head seemed to say otherwise.

The voices, sorry, voice (also known as Sully), started to talk right after the accident happened. It was in the hospital after he woke up. It was the thing nagging him to kill that bitch- nurse who accused his brother of being a monster, a murder. And Liu couldn't stand for that. So he let the voice take control of him, he let himself kill that woman.

And did Liu regret it? No, not at all. Because she had called his brother, his sweet, young, lovely, little brother, a murder, a monster. And you know what? If his brother is a killer, then so is he.

And who is she to call him a murderer? She can't make any judgments. She has no rights. She hasn't known him his whole life! She hasn't seen him in his weakest moments! She hasn't seen him in his best moments! THAT WHORE HASN'T SEEN HIS BROTHER FOR WHO HE IS!!

Liu was sure Jeff had just had something wrong happen to him.

Yeah, that's it.

Sully says otherwise. Always saying that his- their- brother is a murder. A vigilante. Always saying that they need to put him down.

But Liu could never do that to his brother, never.

So when he sees his brother, hair matted with blood, knife in hand (the same knife used to kill their parents and stab him to near death), clothes covered in blood, he does the unthinkable.

He kisses him.

He kisses him for all that he is worth because after all this time he has been gone, Liu can't get him out of his head. Never has to begin with.

He always had feelings for his brother. And not brotherly feelings, couple feelings, but "I love you more than anything in the world" feelings.

So when that nurse, the media, and Sully, try to convince him that his brother is a cold-blooded killer, he won't believe it. Not ever.

Because he loves his brother more than a brother, or a lover. He loves him like a soulmate and he will never, ever, kill his soulmate.

Even if it turns him into a killer himself.

Author's Note: This is probably a shitty fanfiction but I haven't written fanfiction in so long and haven't done anything in the Creepypasta fandom for sooo long. I am also half dead soooooo-, yeah. I just really felt the need to make this quick story about Liu and how he felt towards his brother after the killings. Well, my take on it anyway. So, if you enjoyed, great! But I have to say, you have horrible fanfiction standards. If you hated it, I don't blame you! I hate my shitty writing skills too. :')