Sexual Romancing

It was a stormy night and Justin just got back from the studio it was around 2am. He was working hard all day and couldn't wait to go home and be with his girlfriend, lex. While recording his new song he would get messages from her saying to get his ass home she couldn't wait any longer for him. Justin would sext her and tease her by sending shirtless selfies till he finally got home.

He quietly crept upstairs thinking lex would be waiting there on his bed. He slowly opened the door and to his surprise she was sleeping. Justin was bummed that he hadn't got home sooner to pleasure his girl. He quietly walked over so he wouldn't wake her. "babe I been waiting for you." she said.

Lex sat up in the bed wearing only one of Justin's chains and her bra and panties. Justin looked at her and got really horny. she stood up and slowly strutted over to Justin. She put her hand out and slowly pushed him Down on their bed he sat up on the edge as she stood I front of him. "I been wanting you all night."she whispered.

She put her hands on his legs and pulled them apart. She started dirty dancing between his legs and sat on his lap.

While she was sitting on his lap Justin leaned closer to her and began kissing her neck. He new that was always a turn on spot of hers. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back as Justin left a trail of kisses on her neck with his soft lips. He slowly moved his hands down her body and put his hand on her crotch as he slowly rubbed it with his thumb. "baby I love you so much your my everything." he whispered in her ear.

His warm breath gently against her ear turned her on more she bit her lip then looked at him while smiling "I love you too baby your my univers."

She pushed him down and got on him. Lex lifted his shirt off and took his pants off. He put his hands on her bak and undid her bra. She smiled and kissed his lips gently. They both got totally undressed and went under the covers. Lex took a condom and ripped the covering with her teeth and covered Justin's dick with it as she slowly moved it on him he moaned in enjoyment.

"yeah baby uh right there." he moaned. "oh you like that babe." lex teased.

She kept rubbing hit dick as he moaned more. Justin took his index and middle finger and fingered her fast the faster he went the louder lex got. "justin stop babeeeee!" she yelled.

Justin just kept the speed he was going and pulled his fingers out he licked his fingers and looked in her eyes. Without warning she went in her fast and hard she screamed in pain and pleasure. He was thrusting in and out of her.

He decided to switch positions with her and 69. He started eating her out and she was giving him a BJ. She couldn't keep it in anymore she arched her back trying to hold It in but out came her cum in Justin's mouth. Justin was really quite for a minute when he looked at her and smiled "fricking sexy as fuck babe." he winked

He stuck his dick out on her stomach and let his warm cum go all over her. Lex wiped it of with her hand and licked it."mmm yeah." she grinned.

They sat up and kissed Each other. "your so good babe." Justin said " not as good as you." lex winked. "trust me next time will be way better" Justin smiled.

They both laid down and Justin wrapped his arms around lex. They fell asleep in each others arms the warmth of Justin's chest made lex feel comfy and safe to be in his arms him holding her close all through the night.