Your what!

It a full moon outside tonight. my boyfriend and me were at a party. Later at the party. Do you want to leave the party and go have some fun? Oh before when get to far my boyfriend name is Jude. He told me that he wanted to stay here until morning. All this person did to make this a Halloween party was hot gun fake spiders, have gummy eye and fingers laying out, hanging some bats up. Half of the person left in like the first three hours. So now it boring. I told him that I really wanted to go. It was boring here. He really wanted to stay. We started yelling back and forth there for a minute. I tried my best to change Jude's mind.  I could tell after a while they he wasn't going to change his mind so I give up on trying to leave the party. I left him alone for a little bit. Trying to have fun and enjoy being I dance and talk to people I haven't seen in years. That was nice. Some of them I still did want to talk ever again. The party was the last time I would ever say a word to them. Some of them I wanted to get there number and hung out with them. Later when the party started to die down again. I ask if we could leave and Jude still wanted to stay. I wasn't mad at him for not leaving. I dragged him to the rear bedroom that wasn't be used. I shut and locked  the door so no couple making out could walk in thinking the room was empty. That would be weird if that happen. After that was all done with. I sat on the bed and motion for him to do the same. He looked over and sat down in the bed right next to me. He seem like to be himself when he sat down. It was like something was on his mind. I turned over and looked at him. I asked him why he didn't want to left the party. I was think there was some girl that he loves and I no longer anything to him. His face went pale as a ghost. But he said you wouldn't love me if you found out the reason. They all leave when I told them. I don't think I could live without you if you left me. Why couldn't you tell me I said. You don't want to know said Jude. Try me. I promise not to get mad at you at all I said. You don't want to know said Jude. If you don't tell me then all it would be doing is hurt both of us. Please just said it I said. Here go nothing I guess. This is the truth no matter how crazy it sounds. I know you think of me as a human said Jude. What do you mean by that? I said. I was confused as soon as he said that. Just let me finish what I was going to tell you. I look like a human but am really I am nothing like human. At night time I look nothing like a human that why you don't see me at night time. Because I was fear that you wouldn't like me if you saw me when I transition at night time. I turn into a unicorn. I know it the least manly thing I could turn into. If I could pick what I turn into I wouldn't have had unicorn on the last. But I think it cool that I can turn into a unicorn anyways said, Jade. You are what? I said. A unicorn that part human. My family has a rare form of unicorn blood in us. So that why we can transform into human and unicorn said Jude. So my boyfriend the person I love is a horse and human I said. No I am a horse with a horse on it head. Rainbow hair and a white body said Jude. Well at least you did murder anyone, steal anything or leave me or cheat. I think I can handle this I said. You mean you aren't breaking up with me because of what I said, Jude. No it no real reason to break up with a person I think. Oh thank oh thank you. You are the best girlfriend I have ever had said Jude. What does this have to do with us leaving the party? I said.  Well I transform the most at night. On rare times I transform during the daytime. But when I do that i just stay in my house that day. Because not many  people can know we do this or else we will all be lab rat for someone person. Will you not say a to anyone ?said Jude. Yes, I will do it because I love and it the right thing to do. We can just stay here for the night if you really wanna I said. I would love that. Some other day I will show you my unicorn side but now am just glad you love me still said Jude. Let just fall asleep just here I told him. He like the idea. The rest of the night was a blur.  When morning come we got up and left the party. My life was changed from that night on.
The end.