Destruction brought us together

Hey guys! It's me, Liana. I had this crazy ass dream, and I wanted to put it all on wattpad to let people read my adventures, so I hope you enjoy this story, peace out

Lianamcluckie xoxo

P.S this is a bajancanadian fan fiction, when he is 10

Story date- summer 2004

Vicky's POV

Riding around the street on my bike is a daily thing I do to keep fit, and to see the boys. Well obviously

That's when a movers truck pulled up next door to my house.

I rode to see who was moving in.

It was a family of 5, a girl and 2 boys.

One of the boys looked at about my age, I gotta find out more about these new people.

I'm going to go and help them unpack.

Good idea Vicky.

I rode my bike onto their property and went to the woman who seemed to be their mom.

I tapped her shoulder and made her turn around.

"Hello, I'm Vicky. I'm your neighbour."'I greeted her.

"Hi, I'm Lilly. Nice to meet you Vicky,"

"Would you like some help?" I asked.

"That would be nice. Uh, go help Mitchell pack his things away. His room is upstairs, second room on the right." She stated, picking up a box and bringing it inside.

I climbed up the stairs and followed her instructions.

Opening the door, I found a boy with sandy brown hair, brown eyes that could melt you and a face that could lure any girl to it.

"Hi, I'm Vicky. Your mum said I could help you unpack your stuff." I said to him, trying not to turn into a turnip.

"I'm Mitchell. Just call me Mitch. So do you live around here?" He asked, putting some clothes in a drawer.

"I live next door. That's my room there," I pointed to it. He could see in my room if I had my blinds up, so I've got to close it more often if he has his mates over.

An hour later...

"What time is it?" I asked Mitch.

"6pm. Time to check on the weather for tomorrow. And school, I'm starting tomorrow," he stated, waking downstairs and turning the T.V on.

"Weather was already on, luckily it hasn't gotten onto us yet," I stated.

"Now it is close," I continued as it changed.

"What? We just moved here and yet there is a category 5 hurricane coming this way?" Mitch moaned.

Crap. Hurricane? Where are we going to go?

-time skip to when Vicky is in a shipment container sorting things out, and when the hurricane hits-

I heard loud wind outside, I'm too scared to see if it is the hurricane.

Then a pine branch stabbed through the side, just a couple of metres away from me.

I ran to the exit, but another branch but bigger stabbed into the other side, blocking me.

Then another, this time, one of the twigs went through my arm.

I screamed loudly.

It is so painful, trust me.

Blood streamed from the wound.

I snapped the twig just enough to pull my arm off painlessly.

Climbing over the branches with only one hand is hard enough, especially if you have aching arms.