21. New Cardboard Box

Jessica's Pov

I went to my Benny's house and he said it was fine to stay at his place for a little money. Well until I have enough to pay for an apartment. Which will be a little while. Actually I will be getting a roommate to help me. Plus my dad is sending me this huge check of like $100,000.00 which is pretty cool but it also gives me a chance to start a new life. I could by a small house. My new roommate will be the little baby of course and Emmy. Her parents are also sending her a check of a few hundred thousand dollars. Yes we are rich but I don't really care.

A Few Months Later

"Hey Benny I have a appointment today for the baby. So do you mind giving me a ride?"

"Yay. Of course. Actually I'll even stay with you."

"Thank you so much."

"So... how are things between you and your mom?"

"Terrible to be honest."

He nodded his head and then we headed to school. He drove me because my car decided to be dumb and stupid and need a new fuel cap. So it's in the shop.

"So are we looking at house today?"

"Trying to yes. I mean today is Friday so let's try right."

We got out of the car and walked inside the school. I saw my mom drop off Gabby and Emmy. I just rolled my eyes. Why is she so against teenage pregnancy. Sure I would be too but I'm still her own child. She was a teen when I was born. I just don't get it.

After School

I looked and I spotted the Dodge Cornet that Mason drives. He got out of the car which I was very surprised about. Which is odd. The only question that was running threw my head is the fact that he is here. Why is he here? That when I saw him talking to a girl. A girl named Elizabeth Yoga. My heart was crushed into a million pieces. Why is he here taking to her.

Mason's Pov

"How is she?"

"Which she. There is little Claire and then there is Jessica."

"My sister."

"Claire is doing great. First off she is your half sister. She is my daughter."

"Okay. My dad was stupid and dumb and had sex with a 15 year old. So what. That isn't my actions that's his. Why do you think he is in jail. My dad has Seven children. I have to make sure they are all safe."

"Oh that includes my daughter. But what about your child."

"I don't have a child."

"Really then who is Jessica Smith's Baby daddy?"

"Wait what!?"

"Exactly. If you forgot or you got to drunk to remember you have a ex girlfriend who called you and told you that she was pregnant with you baby. Good luck with the child."

I just got back into the car and shortly after I spotted my Sugar. The person who is caring my baby. The one I didn't forget about. I'm so sorry Jessica. It's for the gang. I mean it. Sorry

Jessica's Pov

I have houses to look at I can't worry about this. It's time to go find house number one.

"Hey Jess."

"Hey Benny."

"I have a idea."

"And that is what."