Introduction

She wasn't known on earth but in heaven she was legendary. She was the gifted, the loved, the protected, the fiercest, the favored, the twin, THE OTHER MORNINGSTAR.

SHE WAS LUCINDA MORNINGSTAR AND SHE WAS THE TWIN SISTER OF LUCIFER.

The only female archangel and she was favored for it. She was GOD'S favorite which meant she was everybody's favorite. She was strong, powerful, loyal, cunning, funny, responsible, and stubborn, mischievous ; a perfect combination of her main brothers.

She loved them all but as all know, the bond between twins is impossible to duplicate and so Lucifer was her favorite so when he rebelled and was cast out and caged it was expected for Lucinda to get upset;But that is where they were wrong. 

It is known that angels don't understand emotions properly so when she started to cry for her brother to come back it stirred uneasiness within the other angels.

Lucinda herself didn't understand these emotions she was feeling and as she cried it started to rain on earth.

 As it is in heaven, it shall be on earth. 

 For Forty days and Forty nights it rained  creating the first ever great flood and God had to step in to console his daughter to stop the destruction she had caused on his newly made earth. The Angels that rebelled with Lucifer and were cast down on earth died from the flood along with animals and plants which caused Death to be awoken. Adam and Eve were protected by the angels that God sent as a parting gift.

With DEATH awoken GOD saw this as an opportunity to give him the keys to Lucifer's cage because he didn't trust Lulu to find them and open it herself. She then had to clean up her mess and make the world anew.

Lucinda was then forth given the title of ARCHANGEL OF DEATH AND NATURE.

she held the title with extreme pride and also became her fathers personal messenger and assistant.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this book will mostly focus on the avengers and supernatural but i will do other short crossovers from other tv shows like shadow-hunters tvd and the originals and more if i see fit.                              also there will not be a specific love interest. there will be many as she has been on earth since the dawn of creation so if you like you can suggest a couple of potential candidates

Vote and Comment opinions