1

A/N

To any of you coming from my imagines, the first 2 chapters are just the first two parts from the imagine so if ya'll wanna skip you can but you can also re-read it if you want to.

-

"AHHH!" I squeal as my brother Joe picks me up by my waist and spins me around, "Put me down!"

"Fine." He sighs out and places me down on the couch, "but now I'm gonna tickle you!" He reaches his hands towards me and I duck out of the way before he can reach me.

"Not if I tickle you first!" I yell as I jump off of the couch onto his back and attempt to tickle his neck.

"No!" He yells running down the hall while I desperately trying to keep hold of him.

"JOE STO-" I begin to yell but I'm cut off by the door bell. The noise caused Joe to stop in his tracks and this caused me to lose my grip and fall to the floor, "ow fuck." I mutter as I stand up, holding my back where I landed.

"Language Y/N." Joe says as he walks to the door. I just roll my eyes and flip him off behind his back as he walks toward the door.
He swings the door open to reveal someone who I'd never seen before, and I'm sure of it because I would remember if I had seen a face like that. He was in a loose green jacket and his curly black hair was messy and long.

"Hey, we just moved in across the street. Sorry for any loud parties, just let us know if they get bad and we'll quiet down or whatever." His voice was smooth and light.

"Ok, nice meeting you." Joe spoke slowly, his voice seemed hesitant and almost questioning.

"Yeah, you too... um..." the boy trails off.

"Keery, Joe Keery." My brother replies holding out his hand for the boy to shake.

"Don't introduce yourself like that. You aren't James Bond." I say rolling my eyes as I stand behind him leaning against the wall.

"And the smart-ass is Y/N." Joe says as he points his thumb towards me.

"Well, I'm Finn." He says, smirking while looking me up and down.
I blush and look towards the floor. I'm not used to this sort of attention.

"Yeah, well, let us know if you need anything else ok? Great great, bye." Joe speaks quickly and slams the door closed.

"What the hell was that about?" I ask.

"Nothing." Joe says blankly and walks back into the living room.

"Well alright then." I reply and follow behind.

-time skipity-

"God damn it." Joe utters and walks towards the door. It's been two weeks since the guys moved in across the street and they've had a party almost every night. Tonight was particularly loud though.

"Joe, stay here I'll go." I say as I try to catch up with him which isn't very hard considering his cold, "go make yourself some tea."

"Are you sure?" Joe says.

"Yeah, don't worry I'll be back in a few." I say as I walk out.
I cautiously walk towards the house but I feel a strong urge to turn back as I smell two weeks worth of alcohol and pot growing stronger. I push through and knock on the door. The door swings open to reveal a very intoxicated young man, his hair was slightly curly and brown.

"Well hello." He said, clearly checking me out.

"Uh, hi I'm your neighb-"

"What? You wanna come in and join the fun?" He says, slightly struggling with his words.

"Well actually-"

"I'm Jack, come on in." He says before grabbing my hand and pulling me into the house. He drops my hand and I stand stiffly by the door.

"Hey I know you," I hear a voice from beside me and turn towards it, "You're the smart-ass from across the street." Finn walks over to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder and hands me a drink, "loosen up a little bit, baby." Each of his actions only makes me more tense.

"Look, I really have to go home. I was just trying to tell you guys that it was getting too loud." I say to Finn quietly enough to Finn so only he hears. He nods understandingly.

"Come over here tomorrow though, we aren't throwing a party just hanging out." Finn whispers in my ear before backing away and winking at me. I smile at him and walk back out the door. I get back to the house to see Joe sitting back, cuddled up in a blanket with tea set on the coffee table in front of him.

"Y/NNNNN," He childishly extends my name to get my attention.

"What, Joe."

"Get me my tea?" He asks while grinning widely. I sigh and walk over to him before his face changes, "What's that?" He asks pointing at the red solo cup in my hand.

"Oh, uh, I knocked on the door and they just kind of handed it to me." I said looking in the cup.

"Uh-huh." He says slowly.

"I'll go throw it out." I say, walking to the kitchen.

"You'd better." Joe says, trying to shout but failing and coughing.