Fionna's Birthday

Fionna's P.O.V

¨HOWS IT FEEL FI?¨ My overly excited friend  Cherry Screamed ¨The same as it did when I turned 12 Cherry.¨I said giggling, ¨Yeah but there is something that's gonna come up soon, that'll turn you into a woman.¨Flynn said smirking, that damn boy always making inappropriate  or stupid comments in general. ¨Oh my god, Flynn. I can't stand you half of the time.¨I said rolling my hazel eyes as I opened the door to the pizzeria, the smell of pizza, and cake hitting my nose. ¨You could never stand me, Fi.¨ He said flicking my nose. ¨It could do with the fact that were siblings.¨ I said flicking his nose back in return.¨Yeah, Yeah, Whatever.¨ I giggled as we sat down in one of the booths, Bailey next to me and Flynn across from me and Cherry next to Flynn. Bailey tapped on my shoulder, ¨What is it?"I asked looking at her in confusion ¨You like pirates right?¨ I nodded, she pointed to a door that said Pirates Cove but underneath it said ¨Sorry out of order.¨ ¨Dumbass it says its out of order.¨ I said. Flynn smirked, ¨I Dare you to go in there.¨ I gave him the 'Are you fucking serious' look. Flynn nodded ¨Fine I'll do it, but this officially makes you the worst brother ever.¨ I said smirking. I got up and walked over to the door, turned around gave my brother the middle finger and walked into the room. ¨Damn its dark in here.¨ I muttered. ¨Shouldnt be talkin' like that, Lassie.¨ A pirate like voice said. ¨HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!!¨ I screamed at the top of my lungs. ¨Now ye really be talkin' like a sailor.¨ He said again. ¨Sorry ye just really scared me.¨ I said looking around for where that voice was coming from, then I saw a purple curtain with stars on it, I opened to reveal a pirate fox. I feel like I've seen him before maybe not. ¨Hi, sorry for intruding iḿ Fionna.¨ I said smiling ¨I be Foxy. Now tell me, Lass. Why are you in here?¨ Foxy asked, I shrugged and responded with, ¨Stupid brother made me.¨ ¨Im going to take it you don't like ye brother very much.¨ I giggled and gave him a shocked expression. ¨Im supposed to like my brother?¨ I asked, Foxy chuckled and asked ¨What be ye brothers name Lass.¨ ¨His name? Its Flynn, he can be dumbass at sometimes but you can't help but love him.¨ I said laughing a bit. Foxy looked as if he was daydreaming. ¨Uh earth to Foxy?¨ I asked waving a hand in front of his face ¨Ye be in there?¨I asked again ¨FIONNA!?¨ My brother Flynn yelled, ¨I gotta go see ya later.¨ I said hopping off the stage and running out the room. ¨There ya are, what do you want to drink?¨ He asked. ¨Um, lemonade.¨ I said sitting back down next to Bailey. ¨So was it scary?¨ Asked Flynn, I shook my head.¨Not really. We just talked about normal stuff.¨ I said shrugging. Our waitress came, her name tag read (Y/n). ¨Hi I'm (Y/n) I'll be taking your orders, what can I get to drink for you.¨ She said smiling ¨ill have ice tea.¨ My brother said. ¨ill have a strawberry milkshake.¨ Cherry said ¨ill have a lemonade, please.¨ I said ¨And I'll have a glass of water.¨ Bailey said. ¨Alright, I'll be right back with those.¨ She said and left. ¨So I got a job as the night guard here.¨My brother said ¨Cool.¨ We all said ¨And Fionnas coming with me, for a night.¨I looked at him like he had grown another head and said, ¨You must have lost a brain cell if you think I'm going anywhere with you.¨ ¨Must have.¨ Flynn said smirking, ¨Sometimes I really don't understand your reasoning behind things.¨ I said, facepalming. ¨I don't either Fi ¨He said chuckling. ¨Well as long as you both don't die I still have friends.¨ ¨What the actual fuck, Cherry?¨ I asked ¨Well there's been a lot of death here the past few years, and a lot of them were with the night guards.¨ Cherry said shrugging,¨Im gonna go use the bathroom.¨ I said standing up and walking off toward the ladies room. ¨Wait, ill join you.¨ Cherry said standing up and following me. As we walked into the bathroom, I hopped onto one of the sinks. ¨So why did you need to come in here? No offense I just wanted to be alone.¨ ¨Needed to fix my makeup, plus I don't trust you after what happened last time.¨ Cherry said, giving me her signature mom look. (You know the one)  ¨It only happened once.¨ I said ¨Yeah, and you ended up in the hospital because of it. Honey your brother was devastated.¨ Cherry said. I sighed knowing not to put up of a fight with her. Ya see Cherry is the ¨Mom¨ friend of our group, Yeah she may be 22 but shes like our Mom, yeah she may be overly excited at sometimes but she can be strict when she wants, and that's what we love about her. ¨Okay, I get it. Sorry, mom.¨ I said rolling my eyes and moving some of my red hair out of my face. Cherry giggled, ¨We should get back before they start worrying.¨ I nodded and hopped off the sink, and walked back to the booth.¨What up?¨ I said, my brother, rolled his eyes. ¨Our waiter came back with our drinks, and I order us pizza.¨ ¨PIZZA!!¨ Cherry screamed, I giggled, and sipped on my Lemonade and waited for the pizza.

 After we finished everything, My brother said¨Well we better get home and get some rest.¨ My brother said as he stood up stretched a few bones popping as well. ¨Come on, Fionna.¨ I stood up and stretched, ¨Bye Bailey.¨ I said giving her a middle finger. ¨Bye ya bitch.¨ She said returning the middle finger. ¨BYE MOM.¨ I screamed giving her a hug, ¨BYE DAUGHTER.¨ She screamed back, we both looked at each other and laughed. ¨Bye.¨ I said running up to my brother and leaving with him to his Ford Tahoe and back to his small apartment, he got after we left the orphanage.   'Tonights gonna be fun......Not' I thought giggling as I went to my room laid on my bed and fell asleep.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Just decided to make this for fun, please no hate. And yes the Reader does become important later in the story. ANY WAY.....Hope you like.......... SEE YA LATER FOLKS!!!!!

Ages

Fionna: 13

Flynn: 18

Cherry: 22

Bailey: 14