Chocolate Cake

1) For Cake:
4 cups flour
2 cups sugar
1 cup oil
1 cup milk
2 tbs (Tablespoon) baking powder
1 bowl spoon coco powder
1-2 drops vanilla extract
4 eggs
2) Hot chocolate topping sauce:
3 cups milk
1 cup oil
1/2 packet coco powder
2 tbs icing sugar
3) Illustrations:
First mix all the dry ingredients except sugar. Then take saucepan and pour one cup of milk and two cups of sugar in it. Heat them medium, not too high nor too low and stir it until the sugar is mostly dissolved. Then pour the milk in a cup. Be careful large sugar particles shouldn't be there in the cup. Then beat the eggs. The more you beat the more your cake is spongy. Then mix all the ingredients mentioned above and mix in one direction either clockwise or anti clockwise. Pour the mixture in the mould but in portions. Don't pour all the mixture at once. First half, bake it. Then second half, then bake it.
Bake at 240 degree for 20-25 minutes.
To check your cake is baked or not, take a fork and put it in the cake carefully on a side and check if the mixture is still on the fork it means you need to bake it a more and if there is no mixture on the fork you can pull your cake out of the oven and before taking it out of the mould let it cool first. For chocolate sauce take a saucepan and pour all the milk and oil and coco powder in it.
Str in one direction for a long period of time until its thick enough. The more the time for heating the more the chocolate thicks. According to your choice.
Pour it hot on the cake and then cool before serving.
Enjoy!!