Jasper gets jealous and turns into the major

"Hey Y/N! We thought you disappeared from the face of the earth! What's been up girl?" Embry teasingly shouted over the border separating the Cullen's from the Quileute lands.
Embry had always joked around with you, the two of you had been friendly with each other whenever you both saw one another. "You could've called me Embry, I do have a phone." You told him in a slightly sassy tone. Just then you heard the sound of twigs cracking coming from closely behind you.
Turning around to see who it was you faced Jasper, giving you that handsome smile he always wore around you. "I was wondering where you ran off to darlin'" the both of you would usually take small strolls around the forest, but this time Jasper was a little late.
Awkward coughing erupted from across the stream, Embry was still standing there. "Well, As I was saying, I think we should see a movie sometime, Would you want to Y/n?" Not thinking much of it you blurted out a yes, earning that look from Jasper, he then looked over at Embry, "We are going to be busy, and also, don't even bother calling. You know Y/n is safe. So don't worry." Jasper's usual southern accent suddenly grew thicker and more confronting.
"Excuse me? Since when do you control Y/n? It's their choice." Embry stood up straighter than before, eyes burning into Jasper's. A arm wrapped around your waist gently and pulling you to him. "I don't, I am only protecting them" His voice was still filled with confrontation, Why was he saying these things?. "Protecting them? from what? they're more safe with me then a stone wall." 'Jasper' seemed to have enough and took a step toward Embry's side of the stream, a low growl echoed through the thick forest.
You couldn't just let them argue, you didn't see the Major that often, but you knew he never backed off. Except with you. "Both of you! Stop! Embry, go, I will take care of this." Embry tried to protest but he knew it wouldn't help any. Moving in front of Jasper, or the major, you placed your hands on his cheeks to try to calm him down, whispering comforting nothings.
A few short minutes had passed before you finally had the normal Jasper back, now in a embrace he spoke first. "I'm sorry Darlin', I couldn't stand to see him flirtin' with you" It was all clear now, He was jealous. Jasper must've sensed your emotion. "What do you find so amusing sweet heart?" He pulled out of the embrace and now was looking down at you, a curious look written on it.
"Jasper? were you jealous of Embry?" you chuckled, Jasper rolled his eyes before defending himself, "Jealous?" Giving him a amused look he easily broke down. "Alright' I was, The way he looked at you, it got to me, I apologize darlin'" you couldn't argue with him, and soon enough the both of you were at home, on the couch, you laying on him while his hand was brushing in your hair.
Just as you got really comfortable your phone vibrated from the end table next to you, "Are you going to get that sweetie?" Jasper cooed. "No, They can leave a voice mail".