Rules

Sorry y'all, we have to have some binderies. If you want me to explain what they mean, just comment and I'll reply.

1. Do Not god-mod

2. No smut: Kissing on the cheek and hugs is all you're going to get. Do not even think about going further than that or I'll delete your comment and will stop replying.

3. Don't try to use my own OCs. Also none of the villains unless I say you can play them.

4. Do not play Mary-sue: Not everyone is perfect, and neither is your oc either. Have some flaws ok?

5. I don't mind if you have something personal to say to me, just make it obvious it's not part of the role play. Like add (These)

6. Basic English: I'm part of the grammar nazi, I admit, so please just prof read before sending it. I will get irritated

7. Cursing is aloud

8. Be realistic: Don't have someone jump off a building and be completely fine

9. Only aloud to have two OC, sorry

10. Don't hate the role player, please I'm an okay person...

11: Wait until a approve to start Roleplaying! Otherwise I'll just delete your comment. Sorry not sorry

12. Password: Just so you actually read this, it's red panda

I know that's a lot of rules, but I don't want to leave anything out.

Also here's how things are going to go. You are a teenager that is a kid of a villain or just a villain. I'm going to try to stick with the suicide squad theme, but you can add other villains as your parent if you like. I think that's it, if you have any questions please tell me and I'll answer them. Anyways have fun!!!