Coffee

JAEBUM TEXTING JENNIE
Jennie's contact name was
Pretty girl 💞

JB:Hey Jennie lets get some coffee later.

Jennie:Okay I will meet you at the one by the park after I get ready I'll be there in twenty minutes.

JB:okay see ya.

Jaebum was at the coffee shop waiting for Jennie so they can talk and get to know each other better.He was also texting Jinyoung while waiting for her .Jinyoung kept teasing him because jaebum liked her a lot.He was in love with her.They have been talking for awhile and he wanted to tell her how he felt towards her.After 20 minutes of talking to Jinyoung and looking out the window.He saw Jennie walking in the door.

Wow she looks so pretty.

Jaebum had a really big smile on his face.Jennie was wearing a white t-shirt,black sweater,black skinny jeans,and adidas.She saw Jaebum and sat with him.

"Hi jaebumie"Jennie said with a cute smile."Hey you look very pretty Jennie."Jaebum smiled when he noticed he made her blush."god you are so adorable when you blush." When Jennie she hid her face.Jaebum said with a soft voice,"Lets get some coffee i'll buy yours.""okay."Jennie looked up and walked with jaebum to the cash register to order their drinks.Jennie told JB what coffee she wanted and JB got his then they sat back down at their table."Jennie I asked you to come here so I could tell you something really important.I really am in love with you.You mean the world to me and I want to be with you and be there when you need me.I need to know how you feel too so I don't feel stupid for saying this so please say something." Jennie was shocked but also felt really happy. "Don't feel stupid because I feel the same way but I was scared to show I love you too." JB smiled and got up and hugged her.When he let go Jennie cupped his face and kissed him.JB kissed her back."You taste like coffee."JB said and laughed."Well duh I was drinking coffee.Jennie laughed too.

Jennie had her own place and asked JB if he wanted to come over.JB said yes.They walked to Jennies place.Jennies place was small it have 2 bed rooms, a nice small kitchen,and a small living room with a TV."Sit on the couch and finish you coffee we can watch a movie."Jennie smiled.Jb walked to the couch and sat down.Jennie went into her room to get a blanket since she was cold and then went to JB.Jennie played the movie and cuddled with JB.