Open your eyes half pint

It was the evening by the time I left the hospital wing, I felt a little nauseous still but I was well enough to leave. I took a stroll around the castle, killing time before dinner. Part of me wanted to wash up before eating so I found myself heading towards the prefects bathroom, a place I spent the majority of my fifth year in because I had a serious obsession for that bath tub... it was gorgeous. I opened the door and walked down the little corridor, stopping suddenly half way from the sound of water sloshing. Proceeding with caution, I slowly took little steps forward and sworn that I recognised the hair poking up from the bath.

Now fully in the room, my eyes widened at the sight in front of me. He turned and caught my eyes, a grin plastered across his face. I squeaked like a frightened mouse, covering my eyes. The loud slosh of water echoed around the room again, stopping suddenly as if the bath was empty. I tried backing out of the room but sadly I had found the wall instead.

With out warning, I felt a hand press against my hip and arm placed next to my head on the wall.

"What exactly are you doing in here Madam! I locked the door" his elegant and addictive laughed rang out in the room like a choir in church. It was godly!

"It bloody wasn't! Sirius... are you wearing a towel?" I squeaked again, too afraid to open my eyes

"Open your eyes half pint..." Oh, So now he was going to make fun of my height. I did as he ask and instantly regretted it. Leaning up against me was a tall, broody, topless and soaking boy with nothing but a towel hanging off his hips... one slip and his manhood would be all mine to witness... oh Merlin. I found myself staring at his chest, a lump forming in my throat and my cheeks flushing. He too, thankfully, was blushing but that didn't stir his confidence! The hand on my hip gently massaged me as if it was calming him, his soaking wet hair forming curtains around us as he dropped his forehead onto mine..

"Sirius, I..." I stopped. I was flustered and hot, I thought I was going to explode. I grinned and covered my face again. He let go of my hips, taking my hands away from my face and holding them in his. His grinned back, his devilish eyes flickering back and forth from my grey eyes to my lips.

"Is this part of the reason you left brainiac boy?" He chuckled rather smugly. I bit my lip and shrugged. Oh fuck it, it was!

"Maybe" I took the first bold move. After hearing him and Potter in the hospital wing this morning... he got me thinking even more. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his stubbles cheek, hovering for longer than a normal kiss.

"Dinners in 10 minutes" I muttered, feeling heated again. I got out from under his grip and stopped by the door, looking back at him. He stared at me like I just slapped him.

"God you're beautiful" He shook his head, his deadly smile slowly killing me and leaving me in a puddle of desperation. From who once was my best friend because of his persistent, here he was very quickly turning into the one I wanted to share every moment of my day with and kiss the absolute shit out of... boy, I move on quick!

- - - // - - -

Lily and I were stressing about Slughorn's essay over dinner, hardly touching our food as she went over a question neither of us could grasp.

A figure sat down in front of us, but naturally we were too busy to see it who it was.

"Sirius, where the fuck have you been!" Remus exclaimed. My ears caught attention at the mention of his presence. My mind, unfortunately, flashed me back to moment of practically seeing him naked. Here came the flushing!

"Green." His slick voice beckoned for my attention. Like a servant to his need, I looked up straight away.
"Detention date tomorrow." He grinned what looked to be innocent but I knew he was not feeling an ounce of remorse's

"HOW!" I threw a half chicken wing at him, pissed off since he knows I'm too good to get them.

"I messed with Flitches office... I may have pulled you into the blame. I want 1 on 1 time. I've missed you" he winked. He didn't miss me... he wanted to relive our first detention again, but for what reason.... maybe he did want one on one time, but he could of just asked me out like a normal boy.