24. We Move In

Jessica's Pov.

We have chosen our house that we wanted. It's house number two. Yes you didn't really see the inside. Oh well. We are moving in today. It's been a few weeks sense we bought the actual house. Oh I got to see the little baby today. I am officially four months pregnant. I get to find out the gender next week. Which I find very exciting. I just can't wait for it.

"Earth to Jessica."

"Hm."

"Your Mom is here."

I rolled my eyes and was merged with her's. The bright emerald color staring at me with a deep gaze. She looked hurt and angry.

"I thought I saw your name on this house. Your really going for it huh."

"Mom if your here to fight and tell me to come back home just go home."

"I thought you would be smart and abort the baby. Why didn't you abort it and then come home?"

"Because it's like murder for a human without a chance."

"But I would've let you come back home."

"No I'm perfectly fine. For a matter of fact we have lots of unpacking to do so excuse me."

I grabbed a box from my car and brought it up to my room. That's when I saw something so weird. Why is he there. In my new house. Just looking in the kitchen.

Mason is in my house.

"Are you really?"

"Really what?"

"Pregnant wi-with my baby?"

"Why the hell would you care in the first place. You didn't when I told you the first time."

"Listen I'm sorry."

"No more. I'm four months pregnant and in two days I get to figure out how to decorate their bedroom."

"I'm sorry Sugar."

"Don't call me that."

"Fine. But there is no promise that I will not forget about my home life back home or here. The baby is not just yours. It's mine too."

"Well you made it very clear that you didn't want anything to do with it so I won't let you."

My hand was resting on my stomach. I will always protect him or her. I just need him to leave.

"Good bye Sugar."

"Wait. Here is your leather jacket."

He looked upset but he had to leave, he had to be wiped from my memory. He left the house and that's when Benny came inside with the last box. It's done. We are one step closer to living in the house.

"Let's go out tonight."

"That's good. Let's go now."

We all got into the car and went to our favorite place. The Chicago Club Areas. It's owned by Abbie's Mom so we can all get in for free. Which is a good thing. Because we have no space for any spending money.

"Hey Greg."

"Oh hey you guys. Go ahead Abbie is already inside. With Sam."

"Oh cool. Thanks so much."

We have been here a few times with the gang but who bows if they will be-  And Elizabeth Yoga and Mason are here with a little girl. It might be his daughter

"Hey Jess it's time to find someone new."

"Sounds like a great plan."

I walked over to our usual table and just sat there looking at my slight baby bump. Two days honey and I will know what to call you.

"Hey there."

I picked my head up and spotted a very handsome guy.

"Hey."

"Is this seat taken?"

"No."

He smiled a little bit and then immediately sat down.

"Good, oh my name is Aaron."

"Jessica."

"That's a sweet name sweet pea."

I smiled at him and he smiled back. Aaron is a blonde wearing a leather jacket. He also has Blue eyes. Then this girl walked up to us.

"Hey there. I'm Maddie. I will be your waitress tonight."

"Thank you. Can I get this beautiful lady here a shot of Red Velvet."

Red Velvet. The strongest drink here. I can't drink so I have to give it to him. It will hurt the baby.

"Aaron I can't drink."

He nodded his head in understanding.

"Underage or something."

"Both. Underage and something else."

"Ah. I'll leave it at something else."

"Okay."

He looked into my eyes. His eyes are so sweet.

"Excuse me. I have to use the bathroom. I will be right back."

"No problem."

I got up and went to the bathroom. I came back out and almost into Elizabeth.

"Hey Jess."

"Hey Liz."

"So Mason was talking to me about something. I just wanted to let you know that the little girl that is here is his little sister. He has seven other siblings. Yes his sister is my daughter. That makes me his family not his girl friend. Trust me."

"Okay. I got to go."

I walked back to the table and Maddie and Aaron were laughing. Aaron saw me coming and smiled even brighter.

Benny saw me and came over the table with both Emmy and Sam. Abbie had to leave she felt sick is what she texted me anyways.

"Hey there is my little sweet pea."

"Oh really. Your my little cookie then."

"Fine by me."

We both smiled and that's when we had to say our good byes. It was 10:30 and tomorrow we have school to go to.

"Here take this."

I toke a pen and wrote my number on Aaron's hand.