Into the unknown.

"The war is over,I lost it all but I gained a lot as well. For I am a proud marine of the UNSC. I will not fail on my duty to uphold the values of the corp within my heart. To protect and serve the innocent. To be the first in the battle field to fight against injustice,tyranny,and despair. I know I will succeed with my fellow brothers and sisters in arms. This is my mission and I will uphold it till my last dying breath. " ~quote stated by the Marine Commander (y/n) of the 46th armored division.

(y/n)'pov

I am (y/n) (l/n) or commander (l/n). I am the leader of the 46th armored division of the UNSC marines. I join in the war effort in the age of 18. I've been fighting the covenant for over 10 years. Over time many of my fellow soldiers and officers were surprised to see me survive that long. For not many survive over their third encounter with the genocidal covenant. I was surprised by it as well. Although I never let it get through my head. I was just focusing on the mission at hand. I lost my home and my family when I join in the war, I heard that the covenant have attacked my home world and glassed it and not many people live over 1 billion deaths. That fueled my rage. Over the course of the war I was first in the front lines and I never show mercy to those bastards. I kill as many I can and sometimes, I would stay behind and buy my men time to evacuate the wounded many have called me insane for I am not a Spartan. I know but I still have a responsibility to look after my fellow marines. Many in the higher ups have seen my performance of leadership and seen my number of victories over the covenant forces in small operations. They have given me the rank of Commander and put in charge of the 46th armored division for my stellar performance. I accepted it and soon after that and a few missions later. I was a well respected leader,for many of fellow marines know that I will never abandon them and always kept a cool head in tough situations. Even the ODST's have respected me and also the Spartans. I am proud to have serve with them and even though that the ODST's and Spartans have bad blood. I would always defend the Spartans for I don't tolerate that kind of behavior from those who were put under my command and have seen how much they have sacrificed for us.

After the war 1 year later

It was 1 year when it was announced that the war have ended many have celebrated but for me I was just thinking about what had happened. For the elites have helped us end it. When I meet one face to face for the first time without shooting at him or the elite trying to kill me that was a memorable moment.

Flashback during the final event.

(y/n)  walk up to a elite and the elite looked at him. After a minute of awkwardly looking at each other he spoke.

(y/n): Hello I am (y/n) . I am commander of the 46th armored division and I want to thank you for assisting us.

Elite: I am Rokir.I know who you are human.

(y/n): Really may I ask how?

Rokir: We all know of the one human who has given the covenant a lot of trouble but you are not a demon. May I ask how you were able to succeed without the assistance of the demons?

(y/n): Well for me I never given up. As I know no matter the obstacles I will push myself beyond my limit not just for myself but for those around me. My fellow brothers and sisters in arms believe in me and I in them. As an old saying goes a real warrior never fights alone.

Rokir smiled and said.

Rokir: You are true warrior filled with honor human. I would like to apologize for what have my people done to yours.

(y/n) : Rokir, I know that what happen in this whole war is not the fault of your people if anyone should be taking responsibility for this is the damn prophets. This needless bloodshed is their fault they have lied to you and the other elites and they will pay for it.