Archie-Windows

Archie imagine

I look through my bedroom window. Noticing the one and only Archie Andrews is standing at the window shirtless, his eyes glued to his phone. I couldn't help but smirk. The hottie looks up and I quickly duck, so I couldn't be seen. My face instantly turned crimson. My crush and best friend since 3rd grade just saw me perving on him, through a window. Omg what am I doing, I'm such an embarrassment.

I grab my bag and head and too Archie's house, waiting on his porch for our regular walk to school  together. I smile as he opens the front door. "Hey" he says whilst smiling his signature smile at me. I reply with a quick hi. The awkwardness escalating from 1 to 10 real quickly. We start to walk our usual route. There was dead silence.  So I decided too speak up, I couldn't handle it anymore. "Listen Archie" as soon as speak we stop and face each other. "Sorry about this morning" I start rambling, feeling nervous. I instantly stop speaking when Archies tough hands, intertwine with mine. I look down at our hands. I furrow my brows in confusion. He places his fingers under my chin forcing me to look into his eyes. "Relax Jaimey, I like you too" I sigh in relief. He leans closer to me. And softly placed his lips on mine. It felt so right, like we are meant to be. I instantly kiss back. Removing my hands and placing them on the side of his face. Archie pulls back, causing me to open my eyes and bite my lip. He laughs. "Jaimey after 10 years of friendship, will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course! I will Archie" I lean in again and peck his cheek. He laces our hands together  , I smile just at the thought. Archie frickin Andrews, is my boyfriend!! I couldn't believe it. We continue walking, a smile glued to my face the rest of the day.

The end.