First Meeting

Dahyun POV
I am so NERVOUS!Because we're going to go to Weekly Idol and are going to be paired up!I don't know which boy band though.

"Dahyun~ah!Come down we're going now!"Jihyo said.I hope everything goes smoothly.But I still want to know who are they.

Taehyung POV
I wonder what to do?I feel butterflies in my stomach as I went out of the van to go to Weekly Idol like the other members.If you didn't know we're going to be paired up with a girl group but we don't know which one it is.

When we entered backstage I saw Twice.Is it them?I think so because they're the only ones here.Well I hope everything goes well.(Author:Sorry for short POV but I hope you will like this book!:))

Author POV
"Hello and welcome to Weekly Idol!"Doni/Coni said (I did a slash because I get confused)
"Today we have Twice and BTS!
We are going to pair them up and see how are they doing the next week.Two people Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon will keep an eye on them.Okay now here are the pairs:
1.V and Dahyun
2.Jimin and Mina
3.Tzuyu and Jungkook
4.Suga and Nayeon
5.J-Hope and Momo
6.Sana and Jin
And...
7.Rapmonster and Jihyo
I hope you all do well!" He said.
They were all left with faces of shocked.Jungkook was so shocked he went backstage without anyone noticing him except for Tzuyu.

Tzuyu POV
I saw Jungkook going backstage.Is something wrong?I went quietly without anyone noticing me.When I saw him I didn't know what to say.I just said what was right."Jungkook are you okay?"
I asked nervously.He nodded his head.When I wanted to go back he grasped my arm."Wait Tzuyu!Why would you care how I felt?Why did you come here to check on me?Why?" When I heard him say all those questions I felt sad."It's b-b-be-"He cut me off."Answer me!"Jungkook shouted.I began to cry he looked so scary and mean at that time.

Jungkook POV
Tzuyu was crying I didn't mean that it's just I don't even know what to do I'm such an idiot.
I hugged her and she was left from shocked."Tzuyu I'm sorry.I didn't mean to make you cry.Will you forgive me?"I said.
She hugged me and I was blushing.She nodded her head and we headed back.We came back just in time no one realized we were gone.That day I got to know Tzuyu better.While Twice was doing the random play dance Tzuyu made me blush.I wonder why?Wait hold on do I like her?I don't know I never felt this way in my entire life we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Hello everyone hope you like it so far sorry if it's too short I'm looking forward writing the next chapters.
Bye!
Vote!                                                     Comment!                                         Like!
No hate please and plus this is my first story.