Bitch, I don't know!!!

Unknown P.O.V

I'm sitting at a party chatting with a new friend or a person you just met but the writer just doesn't know how to spell this word. Hen I hear music start playing and the curtain opens.
Cue the video^
"What the, hell is hidden, inside there?
Treasure, island we see over there.
They've set, sail to find that out.
Ocean, wild like it has gone mad.
Sinking, ships that come their way,
But life has just been, like that always...."
(I love this song!)
There was a massive pipe organ behind her and a young man on a cello. The woman singing had baby yellow hair (light yellow hair)
And baby blue eyes. She had a beautiful, flowing gown that was the same color as her hair with a blue star clasp in between her breasts. She looked like....an....angel. The young man had a black suit on and an orange tie. He had black hair long enough on one side of his face to cover his left eye and the eye I could see was red. Now this bitch looked like a demon. He would always start glancing over to the singer and she would glance back. I feel I'm the only observant one here. All the guys are gawking at the woman's tits and the woman are just watching the men gawk at tits that look like they could save your life if you're about to drown. Now that was exaggerated of course, but still. I saw a little girl who looked to be about 7 walk up to a man. He had scars all over his face and yellow eyes. "Can you take me to the roof? My friend is up there."
"Awwww. Of course precious. You're so cute." The man said. "Hey!! Don't call her cute!!" He looked surprised that this girl had such awesome ventriloquist skills as I noticed she had a little white rabbit puppet with an eye patch, a red eye and a black cotton tail. "Awwww, is that your friend?" He said. "Yeah. Could you give me a piggie back ride." She replied. "Of course darlin'." The man turned around and bent forward and the girl hopped on. "What's your name?" The man asked. I'm sitting close enough to hear her exact words. "I'm the hermit, and your my target." She said and she became a woman with her arms around the man's neck choking him. "Nightmare! Diva! Daybreak! We got him!" The woman stopped singing and said. "About time!" Her dress turned into a skirt with a few stars and had a long ribbon on her back with star clasps. "You couldn't of been more late." The man on the cello said. His outfit turned red and black with orange accents. He also had a crown and the hair in front of his left eye was moved out of the way and it was yellow. I wasn't close enough to see if there was something on it. "We did it!!" Another man said and came up behind the girl with the puppet standing behind her as she held the man in place. "Its to small of a room to summon Zadkiel, but Gabriel could work." Hermit said. A blade was now in front of the poor old man's neck. By this time everyone was running away. The other woman's coat turned into a green hoodie with long bunny ears. Her green eyes glistened in the light. Her blue hair was poking out of the space between her head and hood. "Gabriel!! Solo!!" I think they called her Diva screamed. The pipe organ behind her almost doubled in size with over a thousand pipes. A piano key board almost three layers spiraling from he waist to her head around her body like a spiral staircase. A pipe rose out of the ground and bent itself to be level with her mouth. "Laaaaaaaa....!" A pink wave of light went through the whole room. The man heard it and he looked like he went brain dead. She jumped and landed in front of the man and brought up her foot. "Only I will be successful in manipulating humanity you perverted bitch. Not only did you almost develop a brainwash poison, you also groped both my boobs!!" She shoved her foot into his stomach and walked away and the other two behind him stepped out of the way looking towards the stage. The man in red held up an old gun and I'm thinking you can't do shit with a shitty old gun like that. I was dead wrong. "Zaphkiel. Destroy." A huge clock almost two times the height of him and looking at him now I think he's a pretty tall person. He comes up to about a 5th of the 30ft tall pipes on the lady's pipe organ. He pulled the trigger and a purple light spread in waves from the gun. The other man's head blew up and those four acted like nothing happened. I started to see spots and I think realization finally dawned on me. I just witnessed a murder. I fainted right after that and I saw black until morning.