Miwa Or Karai?

Leo's Pov

What did she just said?! How the hell am I supossed to answer that question?!

''Um..can you repeat the question please?''I said nervously,just to find some more time to think.

''Wich one of my names do you like the most?Miwa''she looked at me with these puppy eyes and continued ''..or Karai?''

Well..I bet she wanted the answer to be Miwa.The name her real father gave her.Karai was just in front of me waiting worried for my answer.I serioulsy dodn't know what to answer!!AAAHHH WHAT DO I DO?!?! I paniced inside me,since I was in a SERIOUSLY akward situation!

''Well..I-I know..you propably wish me to..choose Miwa..but''I started talking and immiededly regreted it!But she still wanted my answer and opinion.

''I think...Karai...is a better name for you!LET ME EXPLAIN!''I quickly reacted and protected my face from...propably pounches.Well..she was Karai.

''The reason I chose Karai..and not..Miwa is-ah ofcorse both are very beautiful names!''Karai smiled a bit at me trying not to hurt her.

''..But..Miwa is more of a cute name..I-I don't mean you're not cute!You're not!''Karai facepalmed herselfe and pounched me lightly at the shoulder telling me to continue.

''..And yea...i'ts more like a cute name.Karai sounds more like a warrior!A great warrior such as you!Who is..brave..fights for her family..and so much more.It also feels like..Splinter..should be the only one calling you Miwa..unless you want me to call you Miwa as well.And most important...Karai is the name that I met you.And this is why I always call you that.I met you as Karai!The great foot clan warrior who wants to cutt my head off!''Karai chuckled at the thought wich gave me some relief.

''So..Miwa is the name your father gave you..but Karai..is the name that I have known to call,to ..think,..to.....love''I looked away as I said that because I was not ready for her reaction.

Karai's Pov

''I have known to''..''Love..''Leo completed his phrase.Wait-what?!L-Leo actually..loves me.My eyes went wide and I was about to pass out.He didn't look confident when he said it...but he was propably afraid.He was always so good to me..so cute and kind!I needed to give him my answer now.

I stepped closer,so the gap between us was filled,and finally touched my lips to his.I could feel the fact he was totally shocked!After a moment he returned the kiss back to me.Soon we needed space for air.

''Never knew you like my name that much Blue Boy''

''Heh''he blushed 

Heeeey guys!!! I hope you like this little fanfic I made!! It has nothing to do with the ''Too much nightmares'' fanfic!It's just something that came to my mind X3 Hope you enjoyed!

See ya~