Frozen Hearts

Chapter 1:

"Anna, wake up already!" I said as I grab Anna's blanket. "Mee....5 more minutes"

she said as she cover her face with her pillow.

"Kristoff is down there waiting for you!" I said teasingly then Anna jumped out of bed, "Kristoff!" She shouted then immediately went down for breakfast.

"Sigh....she is really in love with him, I wish  I also have one" I sighed then went downstairs. "Elsa...you really need to eat your bacon and eggs" Anna said as she stuffed a spoonful of rice in her mouth.

"Fine" I said then lazily sat down then started to eat. Once I'm done, I went upstairs, "Aunt Tina, I'm going to take a shower!" I shouted the she nodded.

I went for a quick shower then opened the closets, "Hm....2nd day of school...what should I wear?" I asked myself then I spotted a light blue dress, "Hm...well I guess it's time to be a Snow Queen again"

I said then I grab my dress then wore it,

I sat down to my vanity then fixed my hair. I put it in a braid and left it hanging on my right shoulder, I put on snowflake clips then pinned it on my hair for design then I put on light make up then add my favorite magenta lipstick. Then Anna rushed inside, "Elsa! What do you think I should wear?" Anna said as she started panting. "How about this?" I said as I grab a dark forest green dress with black laces. "My coronation dress?" She ask me then I raised my eyebrow, "Oh right! Thanks sis!" She shouted then went to change her clothes.

"I'm ready!" She said as she went out of her room, She had her hair into her ceremonial bun and a green ribbon on her hair (Coronation outfit). "Well? Let's go!" Anna says as she run to the stairs then slid down to the bottom. "Good bye Aunt Tooth!" I said then she waved her hand,

We made it outside Arendelle Castle then a royal carriage was there waiting. Anna was jumping excitedly then went inside the carriage, Anna always want to be poised like me but she can't stand being one, she likes being adventurous and feisty. I always being treated by a Queen I have ice and snow powers, That's why I was being called Snow Queen. And really I am the Princess of Arendelle and so is Anna. I went inside the carriage then sat beside the window.

12 minutes later....

"Anna were here!" I said as I wake her up,

"I'm so not ready to be popular again" I sighed then Anna smiles "Don't worry, they will always treat us like royalty....In fact we are royalty, Hahaha Come on Elsa!" Anna said as she stepped out of the carriage then I just sighed then stepped out of the carriage then started acting poised. We walk to the school and the praising started, "it's the Snow Queen!" Samantha said as she bows in front of me and I just bowed my head.

Then I went to my locker then grab my schedule and books. I went to my first class, Music. I walked inside the classroom then get stares then I sighed then said "What are you all staring at?" I ask like a Queen then they all turned around. As I walk in, they all moved side wards for a way, Ugh I hate royalty.

I sat on my seat then stared at the whiteboard, then the teacher arrived.

"Good morning Every one!" Ms. Belle said as she sat on her chair. "I like to inform you about a new student" She said then the whispers began "A new student?" I ask myself then I just rolled my eyes. Then the teacher says "Come in boy" She said then a boy with silvery white hair, pale skin, a blue hoodie, and brown pants walk in and the whispers began again.

"He's just like the Queen!" I heard Samantha said then he introduced himself, "I'm Jack Frost, the Winter Spirit"

Hey! Hope you all like my first chapter!

Please Share this to your friends.