AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys so welcome to this new book i am making called never say goodbye i was just thinkin of book ideas because u guys know i do fanfics so i decided to do a sqampy fanfic and a romanatwood fanfic u guys have probably already read my story description but its basically romanatwood is on the edge of life he is very depressed financially unstable and he just went through a divorse with his wife and he has to afford his 4 year old son so things are really hard for him and his best friend is stampy him and noah are the only 2 people keeping him from going suicidal and stampy he doesnt have a girlfriend and is in bassically the same situation as roman other than he wasnt married and he has a daughter called Gabrielle who he is tryin to pay for as her mum died giving birth to Gabrielle but friendship defies everything right?!?!? Join the 2 boys as they go through pros and cons of life until they are finally happy or they must make a terrible decission which will make the boys friendship crumble......

And yeah that is basically it for the authors note ummn the first real chap is coming out tonight so go check it out and yeah also before i go thank you soooooooooooo much for 600 reads on my sqampy love story book i really apreciate it!!!