25. Just Imagine It

Jessica's Pov

I woke up in a different room then I am used to. I almost scream but thats when I released this is my room. This is my new room in my new house. I looked around and saw two doors. I like the room. It's finished being decorated and it's just like my style.

 It's finished being decorated and it's just like my style

I got out of the new bed and looked at the time. It reads 9:30am. Ugh I have two and a half hours to go until I find out what the baby is. Well better start up with getting the baby shower planned right. I walked down stairs and got my cup of coffee and sat at the table planning the perfect baby shower.

"So what is miss busy doing?"

"Planning a baby shower."

"Maybe you should plan for two."

"True that. Let's see what your baby is first."

"Ha Jess. I am First. Then when you get done we can go room decoration shopping for the little ones."

"Yassss."

The door bell rang and I got up and walked to answer. Okay I think someone ordered something.

"Benny get the door!"

"Okay."

I walked back upstairs and looked in the empty room for my baby. I imagined it if I had a girl. It would be filled with pink. Why does it take so long for three hours to pass by. I then imagined the room if it was a boy. It would have blue and red. Possibly. I'm not really sure. All I know is that I have to name the baby by myself with out the help of the father.

"Jessica it's for you."

"I'm coming."

I walked back down stairs and spotted Mason and Danny. I wonder what they are doing here inside my home. I mean yes both Emmy and Benny are part of the gang but still. Why does he have to get them involved.

"Mason." I Said

"And Danny." Said Danny

"Hi Danny, and Mason." I Said

"Listen Jess. Can we just talk. Please?"

"Fine. In the new living room."

We both walked into the living room. Danny went outside to play. And then Benny and Emmy went to go grocery shopping. And a few other things like find out the Baby's Gender.

"Jess. I'm sorry I was an ass."

"Mason. I have to take care of a baby and you just showed up four months after I told you."

He sighed and got up from the small couch. He started to pace back and forth.

"Listen. I don't know if Liz told you or not but I'm trying to locate all of my siblings. I only know where two are. Danny and Claire."

"As in Claire Jones. Elizabeth's daughter."

"Yes she is my little sister. The youngest actually. Hopefully the last."

"Ah. I see."

I looked down at the ground and was focused on the patterns of the floor. I had no patience with him right now. I check the clock on the wall and it read 11:30. Shit. I have to get ready to go for the appointment.

"Sugar. I'm sorry I hurt you."

"Mason. I want you to come with me to the appointment."

"Wait what!?"

"Just come to the appointment that is all I ask."

"Okay. What's the-"

"I don't expect you to help name the child but what is your middle name. If it's a boy anyways."

"Andrew. Why?"

"I literally just told you."

He nodded his head and then we both went to the car. His car. Danny was coming with us but he is staying in the waiting room. We pulled in the parking lot and I can feel all my nerves rise.

"Jessica Smith."

"Oh shit."

"Sugar just relax."

I took a deep breath in and walked into the room. The doctor got me ready and all prepped for the sonogram. I'm scared out of my mind.

"Breath Jess."

That when he put the cold gel on my stomach and rubbed it around. Then the camera thing ma bob.

I'm so scared I can't believe today I find out what it is.

"It is a..."

"Holy shit."

"Geez Mason. I'm pretty sure are son wouldn't like you to be swearing."

"Ah come on. He can't even hear us."

"Oh really."

He smiled and that's when something clicked in the doctor's mind. Mason Jones is going to be in big trouble.

The doctor exited the room and then we heard cars pull in fast. The wheels squealed and every thing. Mason peaked out the window and realized it was the cops. Mason is caught in a huge mess. My doctor walked back in and it was someone else.

"Mason there is an exit in the back but you have to run fast."

I must have had a very confused look on my face.

"Sugar. I have to leave you. So please take this jacket. I love you and our son."

"Mason."

A small tear slipped from my eye and I wiped it away. He can't be leaving me again. How can he do this to me?

He left the room and that's when everything started to down fall.