You are my everything (Jahvie story)

Warning: Some strong language

Jayys p.o.v

As soon as I am old enough, I'd leave this awful school. My day usually consists of teasing, name calling and picking random fights. I'm done with it. I only really have a couple of close friends. I prefer it that way. They can protect me if anything happens. Don't get me wrong, I can protect myself, It's just.. I like the extra help. Only one more year of this bullshit now. I only really attend Scoutmoore high to see my friends. If they weren't there, I probably would be homeschooled. Only one more year of seeing Brad Swazton and his stupid ass "crew". They run around the halls, preying on anything different from what they are used to, and when they find it they destroy it. Completely destroy it. I better start getting ready for school now, actually. Oh, great joy.

Dahvies p.o.v

My Mum sped down the road like an animal. Crazy woman. She's not been the same since last year. She was in a hurry to get me to my new school. We moved from Colorado to California during the summer. I'm about to start my senior year at Scoutmoore high school. I woke up late this morning and I take my time to get ready. No point in rushing. I'm not trying to impress anyone, it's just I'd rather go looking okay than looking like a complete idiot. Mum has a job interview this morning, so I guess I didn't do her any favors by taking my time on the first day of a new school. I wonder what it's going to be like.. Probably same as any other school. The jocks, the nerds and the bitches. Well, we'll see now. My mum is pulling up to the side. I quickly jump out and give my mum a kiss on the cheek and say farewell. She drives off quickly, without waving. I think she might be mad. Oops. It looks like a run down building with some splashes of paint to cover up the flaws. The teachers look like that too. I walk down the corridor to the headmasters office. I knock politely and wait for a reply. After a minute he lets me in.

"Hello, young chap. You must be the new student. My name is Principle Sorrow. And your name is...?" He said smugly.

"Dahvie. Dahvie Vanity." I replied. I gave him a smile but he just snorted and carried on talking.

"Unusual name. Hmm, yes, okay then. We'll put you in 11P's form. We don't currently have any prefects available to show you around, so make some friends. Now, hurry on. Don't be late or I'll give you a detention."

I left the room giving him no reply. He seems like an asshole. I usually go off of my first impressions of people. But, oh well. Better get to form. As I walk down the corridor, I hear the bell go. Crap. Late on the first day. Good job, Dahvie. Keep it up.

Jayys p.o.v

I enter form by myself. None of my friends are in my form. Everyone is talking loudly. Our form teacher doesn't care. She's given up on us now. I sit at the back and put my feet up on the spare chair next to me. No one has ever sat next to me. I don't care, to be honest. More room for me. I look out the window and start to fiddle with my hair. It never goes the way I want it to. Suddenly, the door barges open with a loud bang as it smacks against the wall. A boy charges in and hands our teacher a card. Never seen him before. Must be new. He looks kinda cool, though. Not your average guy. The class falls silent as Miss. Hepburg stands in front of us with the new kid. She's going to introduce him. She does this every time.

"Okay, class. It seems we have a new gentleman in our form today. Feels free to ask him questions. His name is Dahvie Vanity. Go, on. Don't be shy they won't bite." Miss. Hepburg remarks as she gently pushes the guy up to the front.

Not a lot of hands go up to ask questions. The questions were the usual stuff. How old are you, Where you from, stuff like that.. Over the other side of the room, I hear Brad and his gang sniggering. Idiots. Brad puts his hand up. Oh, for fucks sake. He's going to tease him for something. He always does this. Dickhead. Dahvie looks at him and nods his head shyly. Poor kid. He doesn't know what he's just done.