Part 1

Her dress sways as she passes the pillers. Her eyes burn, even the sun can out shine them. Their orange colour fit her like blue on a tickster black cat.
I can hear her heart beat, though im blocks away. I can see her, a film of red covering my sight.
Nothing new, as I admire the woman of the willows.
I can see her sharp eyes cast a glance towards me. My head barely shown from the side of the building yet she stares right at me.
A breeze? It that what it was?
I felt a kiss of cold wind on my cheek, a brush of a hand in my hair, moments before she turns away and heads on her buisness, escorted by her father and their body men.
I bask in her glory and looks as all men in town do. Wishing she'd take my hand and trail with me through life to death.
The women teased by her tanned skin, orange eyes and long aburn hair. Jelous of the heads she turns.
I step out from my hiding spot as sge walks dow the path towards me, turning down another walk, in between buildings. The path known to lead towards the town doctor.
I wonder why but get back to work.

The day drones on and around mid day a wind rushes past me, their hands grabbing at my arms and pulling me towards the doctors. Just as the doors blow open and I approach them. A scream erupts and I run in, looking for the maiden.
I find her in a hospist room. Her father laying in the bed, presumably dead. Shes sobbing and looking towards a poor nurse girl who turns to stone, slowly, the terror frozen on her face.
The bright eyed maiden turns clasping a hand over her eyes as she sobs, a strange box in her other hand. She drops it. And collapses to her knees.
I notice her hair then. It was moving on its own it was black and green, it was covered in beady orange eyes.
Snakes. On her head. I step forward, kicking a fallen bottle.
She jumps startled and looks up at me.
Her eyes are no longer bright. Her face is pale. I feel myself stiffen.
"You..?" Her dim grey eyes widen and she screams as my skin, my blood, every thing hardens to stone. She screams "No" as she sobs. She hiccups as shes stands. The last of myself fading. She touches my stoned hair, and kisses my cheek.
I felt the gentle breeze dance around me as I fade to stone and her tears run on my cheeks then shoulder, her muffling hiccups and apologies to the man she wished she could've loved. The one she killed on accident.
I am gone, but I stand.
These words dance in my sole, as I wonder the plane.
"I love you too."