Extended Summary

"They tell me I can't care for you, but care for you is all I do..."

-

Rosalie Beauregard, the reigning queen of sheltered girls, has an amazing life. She has loving parents, a beautiful roof over her head, a sure-fire guarantee of being valedictorian, and anything else an only child could ever desire. The only thing she's missing is exhilaration.

Rosalie's parents, overbearing and protective, care too much. Ever since she can remember, Rosalie has been coddled and cared for.

Enter Jefferson Nevitte.

Jefferson is the definition of everything Susan and Richard Beauregard don't want for their daughter. He doesn't come from a picture-perfect stable household; he's got a mother and a sister, that's all. He lives on "the wrong side of town, Rose, honestly." He's a bonafide cigarette smoking, tattoo bearing, motorcycle riding bad boy.

Imagine the heart-stopping horror Mr. and Mrs. Beauregard experienced when their darling Rosalie brought him up at dinner.

Senior year just got a whole lot more interesting. After all, Rosie's got a lifetime of living to catch up on.

-

Okay, y'all, I'm giving this whole writing thing a go. Bear with me on this one.

My inspiration came from track numero uno on the playlist. I'm not a fan of the spelling of "Rosalee," so I changed it. Quite honestly the line that hit me was the one used above. Don't get super caught up on the rest of the song.

Anyway... hope you enjoy this! If not, oops.