A walk in the woods

His boots crunched over the fallen leaves of the forest ground. Every step he took he felt even more fatigue and dread on his back. An entire day of running around the city scavenging for the items they needed had him as tired as he could be. He knew the camp was close, he could read the marks on the barks of the trees as easy as words. All of a sudden he stopped. He turned around quickly and started a nervous jog back to their camp. All had on him was a small pocket knife. He had used all of the grenades he had to blow up another crowd of zombies back at the city. His breath quickened and it hit the edge of his mouth mask. He heard a crunch again. Now he was sure something was following him. he turned around again, in a split second that his back was turned something rushed at him. He let out a grunt as the thing tacked him to the ground. The metal blade brushed ever so slightly against his neck and he froze. He looked up and let out a sigh as all he saw was noodle.

"wow, your reflexes are trash" she let out a giggle followed by a smirk.

"noodle! don' do at' to me. One day I coul really 'urt you" he told her

"Hah good luck with that" she removed the blade and stood up, "Hey you need help carrying those?" 2D nodded and stood up. He handed one of the bags to her and continued walking back to the camp with her. Back at the camp Murdoc was working on a new map of the city. Russel was busy with building some other weapon for them. Murdoc let out a frustrated sigh as he scribbled down another location for getting food. He then took out another piece of paper with the things they needed to do. 2D and Noodle came into the house and Murdoc was first to speak,

"Youre late faceache, Noodle you better have killed every damn zombie in this area or i'm sending you out twice today"

"Yes sir, they are all gone for today" Noodle was quick to reply. 2D just muttered a quick sorry and set the things down on the table of the abandoned house. Murdoc was quick to dig into the bag and organize the food on the shelves.

"well dents, looks like you got everything we needed for today" Murdoc congratulated. 2D let out a sound as he leaned up against the chair.

"Was wrong, you need somethin?" Russel asked.

"Is nofink i'm just tired" Russel nodded and went back to his work. Noodle grabbed a towel and started to clean her katana. Well this was life for them, Every day the same routine to keep them alive. It wasn't the best but they all enjoyed it in some way.

Well... This was chapter one! Hope you all enjoyed. Sorry it was short i'm busy like always. Ill try to update whenever I can. :D